What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » I'm alive!

Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
2 votes - 4.5 average   I'm alive!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
Thanks for the link, however, don't worry, removing the banner is trivial, I just didn't added the code back in MP2. Note: if someone as the time to create a poll for this forum, I would really appreciate it... it would be to ask people what feature they like most and what feature they would prefer to see improved.

Thanks!
PS: I would post some other screenshots but... I gotta keep some surprizes right? :)
[Image: signature2.gif]
09-28-2002 07:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Note: if someone as the time to create a poll for this forum, I would really appreciate it... it would be to ask people what feature they like most and what feature they would prefer to see improved.
I can make some kind of poll tonight. Here's what I'm thinking of doing... let me know if this is OK...

A page with 2 sections will be displayed. On the first section, the user can select one favorite option from a list of all the current Plus! features. In the second section, the same list will be shown, but the user will be asked to select a feature that should be improved. A "comments" box will allow the user to give a more specific response. :P

Maybe each user should be allowed to vote for more than one option? That would be harder to make... :undecided:
09-28-2002 08:28 PM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
WDZ make a poll in a section anyone can vote in and dont have to sign up to be members more results then wider range
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
09-28-2002 09:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
Yeah, I know... the results will be better if guests can vote. I'll have to make sure that they can't vote multiple times too.

I'm about 1/4 of the way done with the poll script now...
09-28-2002 10:02 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
Thanks a lot! for the features that people would like to see, put anything you have seen regulary in the past monthes on the Suggestion section, along with what you have in mind yourself. I promize that: any feature requested by a lot of people will be in MP2... of course... it has to be doable ;)
09-29-2002 04:30 AM
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
Oh, I thought you wanted the current features of Plus as poll options. Let me get this straight... you want a list of suggested features and a list of existing features that need to be improved? :undecided:

I've already got a rating system on the suggestion list... you can see how many stars there are and hover over the stars to see the number of votes. http://shoutbox.menthix.net/suggestions.php?

Anyway, I guess I'll make a list of the most wanted features and put them on the poll. I'll do it tomorrow because I'm too tired now...
09-29-2002 05:10 AM
Misterjad

37 / Male / –
French translation
maybe i can make a complete french translation of messenger plus!
09-29-2002 08:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
Misterjad, that is great. I added you to a list i'm creating. It contains the names and emailadresses of people, and the language the can translate Plus! into.
When more details about translating Plus! come availible, you will be mailed.

WDZ, if you can, make the poll so that users can choose more then one thing.
I think that when users could choose their top three of things they want would be the best. (and maybe, when your counting votes of their top three... count their most wanted thing tripple, the second most wanted thing double, the 3rd just once :))
I think you can add most of the things from the suggestion list into it except from the really minor thingies and bugs, because that will most likely already be fixed in 2.0 And ofcourse scripting an multi-language aren't needed in the list because they are already comfirmed.
And everybody should be able to vote... then me can make it to the mess.be and msnfanatic.com frontpages, and lots of votes are garanteed  (poor ZeonHost server :D)
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
09-29-2002 11:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
Thanks for your efforts, the poll is great. I'll check the results in about a weeks. Could you add a counter on the page that shows the total number of user that voted?

Again, thx,
Patchou
09-29-2002 05:29 PM
Misterjad

37 / Male / –
hum
will it be some beta releases like, hum, every sundays evening (in france it's 20h35) for some beta testers???
09-29-2002 06:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: