What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Rip-off

Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
3 votes - 4 average   Rip-off
Author: Message:
Muss
Former Moderator

This Is The Start To A New Era

38 / Other / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Muss.... sending a mail bomb by itself is not breaking the law eith.... ops... sorry, forget about what I was saying  :shocked: 

Well by Surfi saying

quote:
his sad little 'rip off' will not exist anymore

It didn't exactly sound liek he was just going to send an email bomb  :undecided:
10-17-2002 05:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
Is it illegal to register for your forums surfichris? Whats that got to do with rpping programs... its a free world, people can rip who they like... and they should face the conciquences from the author...

Thats what I think anyway... :undecided:
10-17-2002 12:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
You may be right Johnny, and that exactly why I originally created this thread... I don't have time to put in that kind of stupid stuff, so, I was asking all of you who do not think that ripping is a good practice to email them and let them know what you think about it. I never asked anyone to mail bomb anyone. You're free to do whatever you want. And Muss, I don't think that anybody will go physically beat them so, what else could have he meant? :)
[Image: signature2.gif]
10-17-2002 02:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I never asked anyone to mail bomb anyone.
Hehe... /me might of started that dicussion. :undecided:
10-17-2002 02:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
lol well no i think just eamil im complaints see what returns
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
10-17-2002 04:46 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
Hey!, those gay.. errm.. guys over at www.gammasoft.com have two more products besides  REALY-NOT-advanced Messenger Plus.

PRODUCT 1:
quote:
EasyWMA Converter 1.22
EasyWMA converter is the ideal tool which allows you to convert your MP3, MP2 and WAV files to WMA formats (with ID3 support). It also allows you to convert your WMA file back to wav format. The tool is integrated with the Windows Shell and you can directly start conversion by right-click on the selected audio files and selecting "Convert to WMA" from Windows explorer. The tool also support batch conversion mode and you can add multiple audio files and convert them in a batch. This program costs only $14.95 to register and you can evaluate the full function evaluation copy for 15 days.
http://gramasoft.com/easywma.htm

PRODUCT 2:
quote:
AAA Color Picker is an easy to use tool which let you get the color value from anywhere on your screen. It will display the color value in different formats: .NET, VC, VB, VFP, Java, Delphi, RGB and HSB. You can easily copy the color value in your preferred format from this tool to other applications.

How to use AAA Color Picker

Just move your mouse to the point where you want to get color, and the color value of the pixel under your mouse will be displayed in this tool. Press the hot key CTRL-1 to stop the color picking and then all done!
http://gramasoft.com/colorpicker/index.html

SO, who is the one to make some nice freeware/open source/public domain versions of these software?
It are really not advanced programs.. BUT GAMMASOFT IS ASKING $14,95 FOR IT!!! I think we should provide peope a free alternative :D

I'm waiting... who will be the fist one to create...
Super-EasyWMA Converter v2.0 ...and...
ABC Color Picker Pro.....
for free!! :D :) :D
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
10-17-2002 11:31 PM
ginge

BetterMSN Author

42 / Male / –
You do not need to register "Messenger Plus!" to have copyright on it, just by releasing the product you have that, you only need to register to have it as a trade mark.

Either way, it is illegal for someone to knowingly copy your program name, although copying the ideas and implementation is completely legal unless you get patents (at £1000's) on it.

Sadly, in reality, you (and anyone else) will never make enough money to challenge anyone in any court in America, for anything, without bankrupting yourself.
10-17-2002 11:59 PM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
register the program in another country then   :undecided:
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
10-18-2002 03:39 PM
ginge

BetterMSN Author

42 / Male / –
You don't need to register, so you can't pick where you register it. Anyway - if they have any connection to America it will probably end up in American courts (as everything seems to do), and sadly it would cost £000's to pursue anywhere (apart from Libya where for about £10 you could get them shot legally  :wink: )
10-18-2002 03:43 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
*cough* Let's go to Libya *cough*
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
10-18-2002 05:04 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »