What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger 5 News

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Messenger 5 News
Author: Message:
2Cold_Scorpio

40 / – / –
Would it be possible to have each person in each conversation in the Chat Logger have a different color, even without using HTML?  It'd make reading it a bit easier.

For example:

2Cold said:  yadda yadda
Jim said:  Yadda yadda

But instead of it all being black, who not have one person be black, one be red or soemthing?

] 2Cold said:  yadda yadda
Jim said:  Yadda yadda

Is that possible? 

Also, one of these days, it be neat to see the emoticons as actual images in the logger as an option.  Just my two cents.  :D
11-01-2002 12:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
I don't see why people dislike Microsoft... I don't have any problem with them... :undecided:

Anyways, great news! (y) I was kinda looking forward to HTML logging, though... :P
11-01-2002 12:08 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
hmm so was i, who knows maybe a future version or a seperate patch what you think patchou?
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
11-01-2002 12:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
Great Chritstmas Yoda!

For logging, of course I intend to put HTML but probably not in version 2.00... there's just too much things to do and HTML logging would take more than 1 week of work to be done properly so I prefer to keep it for a next verison. But don't worry, logging, as everything, will be completly rewritten and it will be far more reliable and better organized with some new options. I'm sure you prefer to have great TXT logs rather than average HTML ones.

Concerning Microsoft, you know, if it was not for them I wouldn't even have a job. I really like Windows, it's a great environment. Microsoft is one of the companies that does the best job when software development is concerned. I never said anything against them... if they refuse to give me access to their API they have reasons, and good ones... I'm not sure I would like someone to "patch" a program I made as I'm doing with their software. Actually, they're taking all this very nicely so we can thank them for that.
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-01-2002 05:29 AM
Sholin

37 / Male / –
YYYAYYYYYY MP2 WILL LIVE ON! ;)
11-01-2002 05:32 AM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
Great news Patchou :grin:
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
11-01-2002 05:51 AM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
Welcome Mess.Be visitors  :D :P
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
11-01-2002 05:35 PM
riball

– / Male / –
I can't wait till it comes out!

[Image: Riball2.jpg]

Messenger Plus! has taken over the world!
11-01-2002 07:08 PM
user2319
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by riball
I can't wait till it comes out!

that goes for me either!!! :happy:  :grin:
11-01-2002 07:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ChAoS

40 / – / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Great Chritstmas Yoda!

lolz
quote:
For logging, of course I intend to put HTML but probably not in version 2.00... there's just too much things to do and HTML logging would take more than 1 week of work to be done properly so I prefer to keep it for a next verison. But don't worry, logging, as everything, will be completly rewritten and it will be far more reliable and better organized with some new options. I'm sure you prefer to have great TXT logs rather than average HTML ones.

HTML or TXT, I just want a nice viewer for them  :wink:  :happy:
quote:
Concerning Microsoft, you know, if it was not for them I wouldn't even have a job. I really like Windows, it's a great environment. Microsoft is one of the companies that does the best job when software development is concerned. I never said anything against them... if they refuse to give me access to their API they have reasons, and good ones... I'm not sure I would like someone to "patch" a program I made as I'm doing with their software. Actually, they're taking all this very nicely so we can thank them for that.
I wouldn't want it to happen to my software either. If only they @ Micro$oft would make it GPL  :wink:  :cheesy:  :grin:
11-01-2002 07:34 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: