What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
doggie

The MSN Llama

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: Knowledge sharing - project ended
quote:
Originally posted by Shady
finally .. somebody can reply without being a wanker like ecko, i didnt say that you cant comment .. comment all you like just dont do it because your jealous of patchous accomplishments

i am not jealous of his accomplishments.. i do infact appreciate that he works a lot of time on plus and quite frankly theres nothing compares to it.. i was posting out of being concious of him being rather idle for awhile as he said he was going to visit often.. if u read a lot of the comments, there was nothing hurtful..
12-16-2003 09:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Knowledge sharing - project ended
I've been taking notice of that thread in msnfanatic...The only thing I could say is people on the net ain't always friendly, Patchou:)

Being a Plus! plugin developer, I hope you will still release more functionality for Plus! plugins though...
12-16-2003 09:53 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Luke87

Some guy they found

36 / Male / –
Every site I post on MSN fanatic that I have made gets dissed in some way. I just don't get it :(
12-16-2003 09:58 AM
Luke87

Some guy they found

36 / Male / –
woah seddle peddle. Im just stating the faq.  it isn't a load of crap its just what happens. I've been through that topic and looked at all the thread. Everyone finds a way to diss peoples sites. Im just speaking of the general msn fanatic attitude. Doggie you are great, unlike other people which I won't name names.
12-16-2003 10:03 AM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
Right first of all I apolgise ecko complex for not being the uber leet character you so desire us all to be.  Patchou offered and now that offers gone coz you all decided to push your own heads even further up each others arses and think you can cope without it.  Worst thing is honestly how many people who actually replied to that thread are devolpers or have any interest in the source.  Not many i think most just wanted a Dig at Patchou.

quote:
Originally posted by ecko_complex

Have you herd of war? You attack people (Plus! idots),

quote:

:Lol:  But you start wars on people trying to help you.  Plus! idiots do you realise how many of us are web desginers network technicians or other things to do with the computer industry.  Truthfully all we are doing is apprchiating a good add-on for a program we like to use.

Now I sugguest you go back to your own forums and spew shit out there

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 10:23 AM by Wabz.
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
12-16-2003 10:20 AM
AustinM1983

40 / Male / –
Ok here it is... from what i know of Patchou we seems like a great guy that tries and puts his all into what he does.... now i understand you are upset but i would like to ask why what is the reason you disslike (and that is what you are saying) Patchuo ... what are the facts what has he done to make you so pissed off.
Now your saying that he wasnt giving you a response quick enough and was not being active enough in your forum. However i do not see how you can be so anoyed because of this simple dispute.
Surely you can understand he is not going to sit there and just wait for posts. Just because someone says nuthing does not mean they are not paying attention.
I can understand your angry that you did not get your answer in what you felt was timely. and you started this other thread to try and provoke a decision. But maybe it was not the most responsible thing to do.
If you want something you carmly remind and remind again and again and again till something happens being agressive just ends up like how this has ended up.

Don't get me wrong Patchou im sorry to say but i don't hold you blamless on this issue. I think that maybe after the thread had been running for a period of time ... say 1-2 weeks you should have informed them on there that you where not intending on displaying the contents for some time to come and mentioned you wanted to keep the thread open to see where it developed and to say due to the 50/50 split you had still not made up your mind.

Please if you are going to insult do use facts not just mindless flaming.... have a good one all :D

and i would still love to see some of the code released for thoughs who it will benifit.
[Image: me.gif]
12-16-2003 10:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ka0z

I think that Patchou has a big head, his app is great and all, but what has he brung to the msn community? jack shit!! he effectivly STOLE the msn community's audience - so when he comes into the msn community forum acting like hes done us a favour, people get mad...

if patchou cared for the msn community AT ALL he would of made Plus module based, but no, all he cares about is DOMINATING the msn scene (to which he provides very little) -- JUST LIKE MICROSOFT

and like i said, i had respect for this clown before.. but now hes going round stating everyone with a negative opinion of HIM (and note i say HIM not PLUS) is jelous.. whats worse is he sounds extremely intellegent while hes doing it, so all these little kids round here will fight until the death

and hey Patchou, get your head out of your ass, this is the real world.
12-16-2003 10:28 AM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ecko_complex
Not talking to you wabz ;). If you count that - you need to count again.

As I fucking said, I'm not going to reply any more so :-#. I'll try this time but you people are so (quits)...

So i'd take that as me being right then :refuck:
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
12-16-2003 10:42 AM
Muss
Former Moderator

This Is The Start To A New Era

38 / Other / –
quote:
Originally posted by AustinM1983
dude when land is purchased, stolen or taken from someone. and when i say taken i mean in battel how much rights to that land do the original owners have .... answer not one square mill infact the only thing that can happen is they can be charged for the degrogation that they caused the land during that period. The only way to get that land back is to buy it. By the way your talking about the land the dinasours still own it and crocodiles the closest ancestors to them should have full ownership of the earth.

Well said

I am guessing tomorrow, Patchou will see this and split the trhead, and then say somethign to me about not getting involved etc :P

So I WILL split it, but leave a redirect in this board so ecko complex can't complain as much as he is going to anyway

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 10:54 AM by Muss.
12-16-2003 10:44 AM
AustinM1983

40 / Male / –
thats fine i don't mind if you split it:D
[Image: me.gif]
12-16-2003 10:48 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode