What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger »

Author: Message:
Saxy

31 / Female / Flag
O.P. Huh? 
Hi !

Sorry in advance for my poor english, i'm just french...

So I have a problem to connect my account MSN (1).
My account (1) were blocked automatically because it send spam emails to my friend list. I wanted to rave it and i followed instructions in "Help". The instructions were I should find a code to another MSN adress i had declared (2). Simple principle BUUT the other MSN adress where i should find th code (2) didn't exist ! And I can't change this adress (2) to put another one...
Have you any solution ?

I hope you all understand,
Thanks for reading and for next answers.

Bye !

Salut !

J'ai un problème pour me connecter à mon compte MSN (1). Celui-ci a été bloqué automatiquement car il envoyait des emails spam tout seul à toute ma liste de contact. J'ai voulu le débloquer en suivant les instructions de l'Aide. Les instructions étaient que l'adresse email (2) que j'avais déclaré auparavant au cas où il y avait un problème, contient maintenant un code qui me permettrait de débloquer mon compte actuel (1). Simple principe mais qui a quand même une faiblesse... Tout simplement parce que l'adresse qui est censé m'aider à débloquer mon compte (2) n'existe plus ! J'essaye de changer le mot de passe (car je ne m'en souviens plus) et il me dit que ce compte (2) n'existe plus ! Et le pire c'est que je ne peux pas changer d'adresse qui pourrait m'aider (2) sinon j'en aurais proposé une autre mais pas moyen de changer...
Avez-vous une solution ?

Merci pour la lecture et pour les prochaines réponses.

Bye !

This post was edited on 06-10-2011 at 11:27 AM by Saxy.
06-10-2011 11:26 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Hi Saxy,

I suggest you take a look at the official help center and forums for Windows Live, more specifically the subforums about the Windows Live ID. In there, you'll see that more people would have reported the same issues. You can read those threads to see if they provide a solution and/or instructions.

Bottom line is that you need to make a new post there, explaining your situation (account is blocked) and also include your Windows Live ID (that blocked email address) in question.
Note: email addresses in posts will automatically be hidden for the public.

People from Microsoft will then help you by checking your account and unblocking it.

However....

A possible reason why your account is sending out messages can be because you have spyware on your computer!
I highly adivse you to read Account hijacks, what to do? and check the instructions and advise given there.
After that I also strongly encourage you to read Important information about security.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-10-2011 01:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: