What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)
Author: Message:
shenali

Grin  RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370
ps- it was norton.. allowed those 2 sites to the trusted sites list and allowed list and then repaired it from the control panel and voila!!!!   (Y)
05-06-2004 12:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
shenali

Sad  RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370
hey guys

me again... problem!! everytime i shut down the comp that error comes up again.. and then i gotta do the whole process of uninstalling msn and shutting down and installing for it to work... what shud i do???

when i check my trusted sites list those websites u guys asked me to add are still on. and when i try to check my mail im redirected to another site saying the site i wanted dsnt exist.

|-)

sos
05-07-2004 07:06 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370
What site do u get redirected to? Cuz it sounds like ur browser has been hijacked..don't stress out now..there's a solution...see if this works:

Do an adware/spyware scan with Adaware: http://download.com.com/3000-8022-10214379.html?tag=lst-0-2
followed by Spybot Search and Destroy: http://download.com.com/3000-8022-10194058.html?tag=lst-0-2
delete what those come up with..

if that doesnt work try:
HiJack This : http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
Or tell what site u get redirected to an i'll try to find the right deleter ;)

This post was edited on 05-07-2004 at 07:56 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
05-07-2004 07:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
shenali

Grin  RE: we are unable to sign you in the net manager service, 0x81000370
hey sunshine

surprisingly my msn seems to be fine these days... maybe coz everytime i switch off the computer i disable norton and then restart and enable it once i do...

think i shud be fine for now if it happens again i shall try ur cures...

think the website was called zestyfind.com or something but dont worry coz everything seems under control rite now

thankss sooooooooooooooooooo much

05-10-2004 11:11 AM
leviss03

Huh?  PLEASE HELP !!!
I have done all that you said in your messages, but still iam getting the same error 0x81000370 when i try to sign-in MSN messenger & also hotmail.com site is not opening.
I have set the correct time, but the cell of the motherboard clock is quiet slow, as it got over u can say so daily i have to set the time morning when i start my PC, so is this error becaouse of no-powered cell of motherboard clock?
i even tried adding hotmail.com site to the Trusted Sites & even made the security level of 'Internet' from Medium to Medum-Low & even tred making Privacy Level to Low, but it doesn't worked still, I have my cybercafe so in other PC's except server have installed MSN Messenger v6.2, because i'm waiting for MsgPLUS version3 thats why i'm not installing new version on the server.
So is it like that in other PC's its 6.2 except server & thats why msn isnt working in any of my PCs?
I'm using WinProxy software for networkng of my other PC's, so s there should be any setting done in Winproxy? But i'm sure all the settings are OK! as when msn was working fine few days before. So no Q. arise for Winproxy settings, but if you find anything for Winproxy settings then you are welcomed.
I wanna tell you that i have searched for hotmail hacking in google so is it like that hotmail have stopped my IP from their servers for visiting their sites? even i had sent an hacking file to one of my friend, plz. reply, i'm without MSN these days!!!

This post was edited on 05-15-2004 at 04:29 PM by leviss03.
05-15-2004 04:02 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
Hmm nothin worked then i suggest u write em about it..just ask why ur unable to sign in.

Feedbackform is found here:
http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx

P.S. I wouldnt mention anything bout searchin for hacks or sendin illegal files to em....;) They will try an solve ur problem

This post was edited on 05-15-2004 at 04:29 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
05-15-2004 04:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
racerdpc

hello,

how can i acces my firewall? i have done everything that people hae posted in various sites, and nothing seems to work. Also what is NIS? is it the norton anti virus thing or something else? please help me out I have been without msn messenger for weeks now.:S:^)
05-24-2004 09:58 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
It depends on what firewall you're talking about. The windows firewall can be "configured" by double clicking your network icon (lower right corner in the systemtray) and choose Properties > Advanced > Settings... Configuring other firewalls that you may have installed on your system depend on the firewall-programs itself, can't help you there...

NIS = Norton Internet Security, another kind of "firewall"...

If all these things seems like Chinees to you and you own your own computer, then you proberly haven't installed them. If the computer is maintained by someone else, ask that person. ;)

This post was edited on 05-24-2004 at 12:25 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-24-2004 12:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
racerdpc

hello
           This thing is getting me frutruated, it just wont work i type that "regsvr32 softtpub.dll" thing and it says it cannot find it. I tried uncheking and cheking that "Check for server certificate revocation" box and it still wont work. I need help plz!!!!
05-25-2004 01:45 AM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
even i havent been able to connect:'( . somebody please help me. i tried everything written here. i even uninstalled NIS and NAV. in vain. somebody plz help me,i wanna try out mp!3
ps: how come this problem began occuring wid everybody. i had no probs earlier.

This post was edited on 05-25-2004 at 02:37 AM by Rubber Stamp.
05-25-2004 02:15 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: