What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » TADAM!!!!

Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 2 average   TADAM!!!!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
I could have done some screenshots on Messenger 5 but screenshots and reality are two things quite different. MP2 will work on Messenger 5 except for WinXP, that's what it is.

By the way, yes Cyril is my real name and I have to change what I said in my post this morning.... this WE is quite sad.... my girl friend just broke up with me... it was 5 years that we were together... for those who read my txt files, you should know that I loved her a lot.... now it's finished, she's currenlty dressing so that I can bring her to her parents house.... why do I say that to you? because I feel alone and I really feel like a looser.... the only things I can do right in my life are softwares...... well, anyway.... see you soon.

Cyril.
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-10-2002 12:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Meksilon

40 / Male / –
Damn it patchou, MSN Messenger 5 on XP is a must! especially if you have code to fix the pup-ups!!!!

I'd just like to note I wrote this before reading Patchou's above message, I thought a seperate reply would be better then editing this post. I'm a little fustrated I've been sick for a while and stuff....
11-10-2002 12:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Meksilon

40 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
By the way, yes Cyril is my real name and I have to change what I said in my post this morning.... this WE is quite sad.... my girl friend just broke up with me... it was 5 years that we were together... for those who read my txt files, you should know that I loved her a lot.... now it's finished, she's currenlty dressing so that I can bring her to her parents house.... why do I say that to you? because I feel alone and I really feel like a looser.... the only things I can do right in my life are softwares...... well, anyway.... see you soon.

Cyril.
Hey Patchou, I recently lost my girlfriend too I love her heaps but she dumped me :( hence I moved to creating software (SpiderMSN) I think I can relate with you. Please add me to Messenger Patchou, my main email is aractus@msn.com and it'd be great to talk with you!

Anyhow I hope to talk with you Patchou, after all I use YOUR MsgPlus and have for the past year and a half or so!

=mek=
11-10-2002 12:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
Well patchou it's sorry to hear that :(
But you still have to be encouraged so that we can have the best, MP2!!
I'm now ready for language translation :D(Of cource, I have to cut down on designing my own programs first ;) .)
11-10-2002 12:53 AM
Extort

mysql said: "hello"

38 / Male / –
hope you can pull through patchou, good luck with msgr plus! 2.00, hope all goes well for you dude, great news for the resistance about the API  :cool:   :cheesy:
11-10-2002 01:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Juancho

35 / – / –
You got to do it for all your fans ! :cool:
11-10-2002 01:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
cpv1961

62 / – / –
Keep your chin up!
Patchou,
you are obviously an extremely intelligent guy. Now, not always being smart comes with emotional maturity or intelligence. But you will see that being a bright fellow and having a sharp mind will help you getting through this heartbreak. Keep up the good work, and maintain your self esteem and the kind heart! Chin up!
And thank you for such a wonderful software.   :kiss:

P.S. Have you thought about developing skins for MSN messenger?  :rolleyes:
11-10-2002 05:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P.
Great signature message!  :cool:

For my girlfriend, I wrote my last message on the forum while she was preparing her stuff but apaprently, she decided to stay... you can encourage her and let her know what you think of me ... it could help  :happy:

Thanks for your support so quickly, I really appreciate that.
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-10-2002 05:07 AM
2Cold_Scorpio

40 / – / –
So, what are us Windows XP users who like Messenger 5 exponentially more than 4.7 (especially now that I'm using MSN 8 and it seems to like Messenger 5 more) gonna do?  Must we go back to Messenger 4.7 to use Plus?   :undecided:  :cry: Isn't there any way around that problem?
11-10-2002 05:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
Well in actuality I don't really feel  MSN Messenger 5 that great...
I'm satisfied using 4.7.0105.
Anyway we still have to thank Micro$oft releasing the APIs!

BTW,
Patchou, havvvvve you worked too hard so that you neglected your gf's existence ?
Well...just kidding;)
(That's because, I was broken up by my gf because of this reason...)
11-10-2002 05:52 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: