What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago]

Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago]
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Madrid train blasts
quote:
Originally posted by Guido
nd if the rest of the press makes Spain believe it was Al Qaeda, people will realise those people died because of Spain helping USA in the war in Iraq and therefore vote anyone but Aznar.

There's sadly a lot of influence in press and lots of newspapers supporting PP, so yesterday, after newspapers special editions almost everybody was sure it was ETA, but today people start to doubt, that's a good thing... But I'm very afraid of being Al-Qaeda the authors, because they're a lot more despicable. At least we know what ETA wants, but Al-Qaeda just wants revenge... :undecided:

* KeyStorm hides under the keyboard...
03-12-2004 11:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pappapishu

Supreme god of unknown and vegetable

39 / Male / –
RE: Madrid train blasts
well i'll prefer the responsibles to be al qaeda because if it's eta then it's gonna be repeated several times in spain, getting even bigger, if it's al qaeda, well....they got their vengance, hope they're happy
03-13-2004 12:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
KeyStorm
Elite Member

38 / Male / –
Well, maybe...
But they appreciated Spanish help (I still dunno what kinda help :undecided:).

Some months after 11-S Police found the economical head of al-Qaeda... in my neighbourhood!! :|
But anyway... they knew whole Spain was against war, but PP
03-13-2004 12:11 AM

– / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: Madrid train blasts
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaneSmith
No One has Realized!
8262 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes, 55 seconds ago
Exactly 911 Days between the Madrid Train Blasts and September 11th, 2001.

:|

holy shit :o

I noticed it was exactly 2.5 years, but never counted the days

with the letter sent to the newspaper, saying the next atack is 90% complete, i'll be staying home on the 1000th day anniversary of 9/11 .... which would be on the 4th June 2004  :^)
03-13-2004 12:17 AM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Sticky
with the letter sent to the newspaper, saying the next atack is 90% complete, i'll be staying home on the 1000th day anniversary of 9/11 .... which would be on the 4th June 2004  :^)
lol, good maths there... and good point :-/
03-13-2004 12:29 AM

– / Male / –
sorry meant to mean 7th June 04 8-|
03-13-2004 12:38 AM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
Bad maths then :P
03-13-2004 12:55 AM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
Sorry for the long post:
quote:
Originally posted by jpg050
Thanks Choli for telling me.
;)
quote:
It's still uncertain who is the author and personally I believe Mr "Ansar", president of the Spanish Republic, is hiding some info, at least until the Sunday elections are over. Don't know who has been
You're right. Mr bigotitos is hidding information. Al-Qaeda has sent 2 letters to newspapers of britain and irak saying they've done that. and ETA has sent a letter to a local newspaper saying they haven't done anything. People like Rajoy and Asnar (de asno) say they don't belive in those letters.... Also the cientific police has found things that say it has been done by AlQaeda not ETA. Still everyone at the Partido Prepotente think in ETA...
The media (TVs, radios, newspapers) are hidding information. Just now i don't know, but some a few hours ago only radio Ser and maybe C+ tv said all that...
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Why do people have to go off on unrealted rants, this topic is about the tradgedy that happened yesterday. Lets first think about that, and give the politics a rest
no no...
people should ask: why have they done this to us? I onle find an answer: Our president, against the fellings of all people, made war with usa and uk against irak. Now, they (Al-Qaeda, arabic people) have returned the same to us. it's our "well-deserved" so ...  :
quote:
Originally posted by Pappapishu
i would start by not voting ansar again...(i never have, just for those who did)
are you from spain? Anyway, I agree with you and I can say just the same as you
quote:
It's very  how the Spanish government *too obviously* says "no no no no no, believe us, it WAS the ETA". They are sinking themselves... Aznar knows that if Al-qaeda was the author, his position in Sunday's election is completely lost.
that disappoints me... they only say what suits for them :(
quote:
just one question to ask...why?
quote:
There's no "because".
yes, it is. Just Thank our "beloved" president... see what i've said before.
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Edit: afaik, I think ETA helped al-Qaeda in preparing this for two reasosns:

-An ETA van caught some weeks ago with about 100kg dynamite they were taking to Atocha.
-Some pamphlets by Eta were distributed in the Basque Country some days before encouraging Basques to boycott the urban train.
i don't think ETA has anything to do with all this... about the van it was just a coincidence... imo
quote:
Originally posted by DaneSmith
No One has Realized!
8262 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes, 55 seconds ago
Exactly 911 Days between the Madrid Train Blasts and September 11th, 2001.
:^)... i don't think both happenings have anything to do, however why did that happen March 11th? because of that? because the elections of tomorrow? i dunno...
quote:
ETA are great sons of b*tch*s, but i doubt even them are capable of such atrocities, this must be those fanatic muslims...
Agree.
ETA doesn't do those things... They always call saying there's a bomb, so people can be evacuated...
quote:
And if the rest of the press makes Spain believe it was Al Qaeda, people will realise those people died because of Spain helping USA in the war in Iraq and therefore vote anyone but Aznar.

However, as I said, it's too obvious that they are just trying to wash the population's brains... c'mon, minutes after the attacks they already "were sure" it was ETA?
yes... saying it was alqaeda isn't good for aznar, and as he controlls the press they say it was eta :-/
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
There's sadly a lot of influence in press and lots of newspapers supporting PP, so yesterday, after newspapers special editions almost everybody was sure it was ETA, but today people start to doubt, that's a good thing... But I'm very afraid of being Al-Qaeda the authors, because they're a lot more despicable. At least we know what ETA wants, but Al-Qaeda just wants revenge...
just that... he wrote in a better english than I can do :P
quote:
well i'll prefer the responsibles to be al qaeda because if it's eta then it's gonna be repeated several times in spain, getting even bigger, if it's al qaeda, well....they got their vengance, hope they're happy
I also prefer is was alqaeda... in that case people from PP should leave the country. Just that. If I were they, I couldn't be so rotter (sinvergüenza?) to stay living here.
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
03-13-2004 12:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
I was quite surprised when they at least "mentioned" the theory of Al-qaeda's and that the government was constantly trying to diminish it in CNN/Canal+ (they replaced CNN en Español here with the broadcast of Spain's CNN+, made me remember 9/11/2001 when MTV (!) stopped its grid and replaced it with New York's CBS for about 3 days)

This post was edited on 03-13-2004 at 02:31 AM by Guido.
03-13-2004 01:05 AM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
Sorry for the long post:
Indeed, hope you got some sleep after that :D;)
quote:
just that... he wrote in a better english than I can do :P
*cough*babylon*cough* :dodgy:
quote:
Just that. If I were they, I couldn't be so rotter (sinvergüenza?) to stay living here.
scoundrel, blackguard, villain (facineroso :D)
rotter is fracasado, but they also are as well. :)
* KeyStorm remembers the emotivo thing... looks up... aha! emotive!

*coughBabylon-to-Englishcough*
*coughBabylon-to-Spanishcough*

quote:
are you from spain?
Yes, he had the well-known "No a la GUERRA" in his avatar ;)

quote:
Originally posted by their authours
Some posts far above about maths
Well... same happened to 11-S, lots of theories about athematical explanations came up... I think they're merely anecdotic :undecided:

This post was edited on 03-13-2004 at 09:40 AM by KeyStorm.
03-13-2004 09:38 AM
Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: