What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » More about Messenger Plus! 3

Pages: (16): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
7 votes - 3.86 average   More about Messenger Plus! 3
Author: Message:
alt3rn4tiv3

36 / Male / –
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3
I've been using MsgPlus! for a long time and needless to say, I love it!
Thanks Patchou!

*wonders if there are any chinese versions of msgplus!*
04-25-2004 10:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by alt3rn4tiv3
*wonders if there are any chinese versions of msgplus!*
of course there are. Curerntly, there are translators translating plus infto chinesse.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
04-25-2004 11:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
twobluestripes

"Pride of the King's Navy, you are."

35 / Female / –
I'm so excited! I'm so glad a friend sent me over to get MSG Plus! about 5 months ago. I was estatic when I read about the new fatures for the upcoming version. I belong to a club of about 50 people where we chat on MSN all the time with each other, in huge group convos. MSG has made it so awesome! We have a ton of fun with sounds and color, and all this stuff. The new features we most anticipate are the word changing thingy, and the little text format toolbar. Lots of love to all you gods and goddesses of chatting from your friends, The Rumrunners!
[Image: twobluestripes.jpg]
04-25-2004 09:07 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by twobluestripes
about 50 people where we chat on MSN all the time with each other, in huge group convos. MSG has made it so awesome! We have a ton of fun with sounds and color, and all this stuff. The new features we most anticipate are the word changing thingy, and the little text format toolbar. Lots of love to all you gods and goddesses of chatting from your friends, The Rumrunners!
glad to hear that you really enjoy it, thats what patchou makes it for, so you can have an exciting experience on the used to be boring msn messenger,

quote:
Originally posted by Monarch
countin the days :roll:
Me 2 :)
04-26-2004 06:11 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
is there any way that u can make that messenger plus let u put your personal emoticons on the nick???
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-01-2004 07:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
Due to the way the protocol works it is currently not possible to use custom emoticons in your nickname.
05-01-2004 07:53 PM
whcodered

– / Male / –
Wow hehe i cant wait for MP!3
it sounds so cool.. i wish i was a beta tester just so that i would get it earlier :P
[Image: flamebutton_sig_web.png]
05-02-2004 12:10 AM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3
quote:
Originally posted by Shawnz
dont screw up like microsoft! actually listen to our demands!

I do listen to all your requests, that's why Messenger Plus! is still alive (it seems that most other similar applications, either for MSN, AOL or Yahoo, are now dead). As for Microsoft, you have to remember that they have to satisfy 30 times the number of users I have, they can't do just as they please :). I think it's pretty smart of them to take their time to not create another ICQ. As all ICQ users know, too many new features is not the answer. But still, it's true that the Messenger team should get moving if they don't want to lose some of their users to the competitors.

The only thing I can do for you is improve your experience based on what Messenger already is. I hope Messenger Plus! 3 will satisfy everyone and that my life of the previous 4 months won't go to the recycle bin ;).
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-02-2004 02:50 AM
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
quote:
Originally posted by Shawnz
dont screw up like microsoft! actually listen to our demands!

I do listen to all your requests, that's why Messenger Plus! is still alive (it seems that most other similar applications, either for MSN, AOL or Yahoo, are now dead). As for Microsoft, you have to remember that they have to satisfy 30 times the number of users I have, they can't do just as they please :). I think it's pretty smart of them to take their time to not create another ICQ. As all ICQ users know, too many new features is not the answer. But still, it's true that the Messenger team should get moving if they don't want to lose some of their users to the competitors.

The only thing I can do for you is improve your experience based on what Messenger already is. I hope Messenger Plus! 3 will satisfy everyone and that my life of the previous 4 months won't go to the recycle bin ;).

No Patchou, your work wont go into the recycle bin.  Messenger Plus! 3 is WAY to good to go into the recycle bin, all of your users want it ;).  Dont worry.
05-02-2004 03:04 AM
strike

Id love to have a folder to put the smilies so those smilies go intastly to messenger
05-02-2004 05:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (16): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: