What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P

Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P
Author: Message:
Kafman

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Dodgy  Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P
Well I found a good program that can tell you who blocked you (the contact has to be online) and who has erased you of their contact list (this is NOT neccesary that the contact be online) I dindn't see any program who detect this or I am wrong :P??
I have searched in the forums for a similar program but not sure if I searched good or I am very stupid searching something:P
If anyone wants to try the program here is.
Btw is in spanish but is not very difficult only you have to put your net passport and you password and automatically you account status would be in BUSY (I KNOW THIS WOULD SOUND LIKE A HACKER PROGRAM BUT TRUST ME IS VERY SAFETY)
Post your opinions here :)
So here is:

Admin edit: Attachment removed (ZIP » MSNBlock.exe - Win32/Optix.Pro.F trojan)

This post was edited on 03-27-2012 at 06:18 PM by Menthix.
[Image: sig.png]
05-20-2004 11:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sk3tch
Veteran Member

We are Samurai, the keyboard cowboys

38 / Male / –
RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P
This has nothing to do with block checkers so you might want to change the Title of the thread.
There has been one like this (better), noroom's list cleaner, more accurate and in English :P However im not sure if its been updated or still works. That you would have to check out yourself.

Program itself is useful for finding out who has removed you from their list, but that’s all.
Sk3tch@Microsoft.com - Email
- 53 6B 33 74 63 68 34 64@hotmail.com - Messenger
05-20-2004 11:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Fredzz

36 / Male / –
RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P
^o)DOESNT WORK.8-)

Ive opened another window of MSN.. and logged in with a useless email i have so i wouldnt get screwed if this wasnt true because it could be a hack program as he said..
ive inserted my password.. it showed my contact list beeing scanned but it didnt show up i was bloked by someone.. but infact i was by my personal email..

so, this doesnt work

if that worked with someone plz tell me
05-20-2004 11:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P
quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
^o)DOESNT WORK.8-)
it showed my contact list beeing scanned but it didnt show up i was bloked by someone.. but infact i was by my personal email..
That's because it isn't a real blockchecker.... Like Sk3tch said, this program only shows your online list and the "reverse"-list (people who have added you).

(and the program doesn't even work here, it freezes on signing in...)

NoRooms Listcleaner is much better in doing that...

This post was edited on 05-21-2004 at 08:41 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-21-2004 08:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P
quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
This has nothing to do with block checkers so you might want to change the Title of the thread.
There has been one like this (better), noroom's list cleaner, more accurate and in English :P However im not sure if its been updated or still works. That you would have to check out yourself.

Program itself is useful for finding out who has removed you from their list, but that’s all.

Yes, Norooms listcleaner still works. It gets contactslists from server so it doesnt matter wich version of MSN messenger u use :)

An no, this is not a blockchecker but it least u know who still has u on his/her list and ur able to clean ur list too, very handy....i love it :D

This post was edited on 05-21-2004 at 09:53 AM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
05-21-2004 09:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: