What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Infopen Pro conflict with plus

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Infopen Pro conflict with plus
Author: Message:
Bradl3y

O.P. RE: Infopen Pro conflict with plus
I ahve the latest version of plus and msn messenger, I uninstalled ink and shut down plus and msn messenger, checked task manager to be sure... i delete all msgplus plugins (turns out i did have handwriting plugin, jsut wasnt running becaus enot compatible with latest msn version) but all plugins are gone..

I installed infopen pro, rebooted...

Opened up MSN messenger, signed in, clicked the handwriting tab, and right away in the convorsation window without me hitting send or anything it shows "BradlEy writes:" then nothing below it. I can handwrite but i do not have any of the extra featurs. Infopen IS up next to plus on the menus. The cursor is the cursor that should be there with infopen (as opposed tot he classic crosshair handwriting cursor). No extra options, this is with plus running.

I close MSN, i terminate plus, I open msn, and all the infopen pro features are there, for some reason, when i run infopen alongside with plus, it does not work correctly

this attachment is what i see as soon as i click handwrite before even sending a message (it looks like i send one tho every time...) i show my plugins folder and running tasks and msn menu bar to show that infopen is running alongside plus.

.jpg File Attachment: plusinfopenconflict.JPG (74.14 KB)
This file has been downloaded 167 time(s).

This post was edited on 07-14-2004 at 04:12 AM by Bradl3y.
07-14-2004 04:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Bradl3y

O.P. RE: Infopen Pro conflict with plus
this attachment is what i see once i clsoe down msn, terminate plus, and open msn again (againt task manager and plugin folder displayed, and menubar to show only info pen is running no plus)

.jpg File Attachment: infopenrunningwithoutplus.JPG (74.85 KB)
This file has been downloaded 155 time(s).
07-14-2004 04:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: