What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » New feature-Custom Hyperlink

New feature-Custom Hyperlink
Author: Message:
Ceccotti

O.P. New feature-Custom Hyperlink
Ok well I recently switched from a hotmail account to a gmail account. Now sense it is not POP3 i can not use that feature with MSN Plus so simply I was wondering if you could make it so if you have a net passport with a different domain other then msn.com or hotmail.com you could make it so the email hyper link at the top of your contacts list be directed to a different site. In my case it would be www.gmail.com and then if i had my user and pass in the cookies it would go straight to my mail like hotmail. So anyways is it possilbe and can you include it in a plugin or in the next version of msn plus thank you for your time.
08-27-2004 04:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: New feature-Custom Hyperlink
You can enable POP3 mail checking, yet don't input the email address/server/username/password information, instead, just write the desired URL in "E-mail client or link" textbox. Then Plus! will open the page for you whenever you click the "No new e-mail messages" link :)
08-27-2004 04:52 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ceccotti

O.P. RE: New feature-Custom Hyperlink
Thanks but It would be better if there were a seperate menu like so you dont have to use workarounds. But thanks alot :D Im ungreatful it seems. Im just thinking for the less advanced users.
08-27-2004 04:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: