What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Help with CE/DP stealer

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Help with CE/DP stealer
Author: Message:
MTV2

Biohazard Area

42 / Male / –
since I thought that making a new thread wouldn't be good, so I thought I would post this here: When I downloaded it, I extracted it then double clicked on the program but it says that "component comdlg32.ocx, or deponent comdlg32.dll is missing or one of its dependicies not correctly registered: a files is missing or invalid." but the giles is right there with it. What am I doing wrong??:S
It's not the East or the West side, No it's not, it's not the North or the South side, NO it's not, It's the Dark side, You are correct.
09-18-2004 01:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mattlscc

RE: Help with CE/DP stealer
I've had the same problem.  I do clear my internet explorer cache a lot...but still after I open a convo and see the Display Picture, I should be able to steal it right?  Well, nothing comes up in the preview.  It used to work when I first got it...but now it will hardly ever bring up and DP's.  Any ideas?
10-21-2004 02:20 PM
MrAnderson

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: Help with CE/DP stealer
quote:
Originally posted by mattlscc
I've had the same problem.  I do clear my internet explorer cache a lot...but still after I open a convo and see the Display Picture, I should be able to steal it right?  Well, nothing comes up in the preview.  It used to work when I first got it...but now it will hardly ever bring up and DP's.  Any ideas?

hmm... this won't help any... but i'm having the same sort of troubles with the DP/CE stealer too.... its never actually work on this computer, but does on my brothers, (same OS, same messenger versions and what not, near same SYS configs)

what are you SYS configs etc.?? (ie OS / Broswer used / messsenger / everything else that you wan't to type in)

maybe we can find something that's the same, and see if whatever that is, is causing it...

This post was edited on 10-22-2004 at 05:53 PM by MrAnderson.
10-22-2004 05:50 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
spokes

I <3 Rollerblading

33 / Male / Flag
http://www.batkhela.com/msn/downloads/Batkhela.co...play_Pic_Thief.zip

that one should work, it works for me all the time :)

[Image: sig15ws.png]
10-22-2004 06:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
MrAnderson

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: Help with CE/DP stealer
quote:
Originally posted by spokes25
http://www.batkhela.com/msn/downloads/Batkhela.co...play_Pic_Thief.zip

that one should work, it works for me all the time :)

umm... this may seem like a really gumby question... but how does it work???... i open the .exe file, it runs, the loading/install screen comes up, finishes and this disappears, and thats it... i can't find it in any of the Messenger / MsgPlus! menues...

help?
10-23-2004 07:31 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
spokes

I <3 Rollerblading

33 / Male / Flag
its a stand alone one, its not for plus!, and as for it closing after the splash screen thas a bit odd, it should pop up another screen.

[Image: sig15ws.png]
10-23-2004 08:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
rompom7

Make sure you have opened a conversation window with everyone on your list. But before closing the window make sure that their DP is downloaded and viewable in the MSN Messenger window.

Then run the stealer command.
10-23-2004 10:34 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: