What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Personal Message

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
5 votes - 5 average   Personal Message
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: Personal Message
This was really emoting :cry:.

Really: thumbs-up for all your work and for everything you have hear and read here and there from people who want to ruin your work and destroy your wishes.

I' very sure that you're -on the other side- an idol for many many geeks like me who can't expect to ever code such (master)pieces of software like you do. So simple, some see in you an idol and some see in you an enemy.

You can't expect it to be any other way (how does Bill Gates feel although he know better programming than 98% of people who hate him). But remember than, unlike in many other cases you've prooved to be sincere and trustworthy in all you did concerning MsgPlus. And this very few people can say.

So congratulations (once again and all the times it is needed) for your work.

Thanks. :)

Edit: And you know this Community keeps growing inside and beyond these forums ;)

This post was edited on 09-27-2004 at 08:33 PM by KeyStorm.
09-27-2004 08:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
What else can be said? Patchou: we all support and trust you. Don't take into account to those few people who say that. They are a sh*t compared with the 6000000+ ones who use your great software.

Continue your unvaluable work. (Y);)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
09-27-2004 08:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
jren207

JR! - We <3 Fanta

34 / Male / –
It proves that some people need glasses. Or a new brain. If some people actually bother to look at agreements and terms & condiditons etc., then they would see that they are installing a sponsor. I always check to make sure if a program contains advertising software.

At least Plus! has the option not install it. If only people would realise. And if they accidently did install it, why wouldn't they just search the forums for past posts instead of creating another post that leads to spam and arguments and really annoys people.

I really support Patchou in the creation of the most respected MSN Messenger Add-On of all time. :D

This is my opinon and i'll always continue to use Plus! forever unless the world ends for some totally random unknown reason and computers don't exist anymore 8-)

:DGO PATCHOU!:D
09-27-2004 09:16 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
Patchou, there's one in every crowd, and more than one in larger crowds. You can't get rid of these people and all you can do is really just say, "If you don't like it, don't install the software." Hold your head up high, because I've never seen a better piece of software in my entire life. Except for the one's I create ;). Just kidding.
[Image: 7.png]
09-28-2004 12:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Patchou, what can I say besides thank you.  If it was not for you and your add-on called "Messeger Plus!", my IM'ing experience would not be what it is today, I would not have met some of the awesome people on this forum, and not made some good friendships with some cool people.  All I can really say is thank you Patchou, and do not let the discouraging words of those people to get to you, because we all know your better then that, and you know it too. :)Thanks again...

-pr0xy
09-28-2004 03:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kittyangel

– / Female / Flag
Patchou, you can see I am not an active member in the forum, but I do always support your software.  Since I discovered Messenger Plus! a few years ago, I started to use it.  I love your software very much, and I do thank you for your time for making the best piece of software.   We are know you are doing your best, and I am sure you are not greedy for adding that sponsor software as an optional installation. 

I tell everyyone I know about your product, as a way to help you, support you, and thank you.  I can't do much to help out in your forum, but I do want to let you know what there are a lot of people who like you.  Please don't tell those rude people upset you.
09-28-2004 04:31 AM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
u have always got my support patch, after reading your message i was really saddened, it made me really think about how mcuh you got hurt by people saying stuff like that.

I will continue to support you, your great work and Plus! i have been using plus since ver 2x and will continue to do so, one of the first things that i did last time that i to helped fix my friends' comp is put plus on it (after i fixed the prob ofcourse :P), and i have done this more than a few times and will continue to do so, i hope that this helps u fell better about peoples support towards u and plus since that was the point of this post. i kno i repeated my self a lot in this post but its wut i felt so :refuck:.

Hope u feel better and have sum fun patch (Y) we are all proud of you and your magnificent work
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
09-28-2004 06:10 AM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
You just have to read the Messenger Plus! Community forums history ( http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=18557&page=1 )
by me :P

If u read that thread u will see how ur little piece of art called Messenger Plus! have been with me, in my life, for over 2 years. You will be able to read in what have i been spending my online time in the past 30 months. Thats btw 1/8 of my life ;)

So u shouldnt worry at all about those people calling u greedy and stuff... if u have been able to change my life and put it arround ur software, then u are NOT a simple guy. Cause doing something like that is not easy... Now read the replies in the thread and u will notice how do our members feel about this community, about Messenger Plus! and about mr Pitcho :). That shows how special u are, how special ur baby is... If u think that's not enough, then ill slap u :P

So just avoid the stupid people and keep up the good work (Y)
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
09-28-2004 06:39 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
lol  patchou you have an army of users and most of them would be willing to take over a small country for you just because we are all addicts now we cant live without our IM + msgPlus!
you do fanatistic work your really a great idle for people because you've shown us that hard work and determination can get you anywhere :) cheers to you mate

This post was edited on 09-28-2004 at 08:13 AM by -dt-.
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
09-28-2004 08:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
BEWARE^^

I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Re

37 / Other / –
well its a great job that patchou has been given us and that he puts all his time in it day in day out and i think you should be very proud on what you have done not only for yourself but also to other people and especially US who are having msgplus installed on there computers and you cant imaging when there will be a count how many times has been downloaded from the biginning till now :P:)

so take good care of your baby and let it be the best downloaded file from msn messenger (Y)

and i'll allways support you fully what ever its gonna take and i think more people think the same thing as i do :)

patchou r0x0rzzzz
[Image: .jpg]
if you need help with unrealircd tell me and i will help ya out.
09-28-2004 07:02 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: