What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Presidential Election

Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Who would you prefer won the election?
This poll is closed.
Kerry 56 80%
Bush 12 17.14%
Nader 2 2.86%
Total: 70 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

Presidential Election
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Presidential Election
Kerry all the way.  I think bush should die, he did a HORRIBLE job running our country and i've been ashamed to be an american with him as president.
10-30-2004 05:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Osiris

www.sonsofra.co.uk

36 / Male / –
really i dont want to vote for either, i dont think either is a good choice. but if i did live in america i would vote for kerry as the better of two evils - bush just irritates me - and did alot of things wrong and tbh hes just stupid
[Image: osisig.jpg]
10-30-2004 05:14 PM
ZrednaZ

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Presidential Election
quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
I think Nader should be added as a choice, because neither of those candidates are worth my vote

Done.

quote:
Originally posted by Osiris
really i dont want to vote for either, i dont think either is a good choice. but if i did live in america i would vote for kerry as the better of two evils - bush just irritates me - and did alot of things wrong and tbh hes just stupid

Yeah, a system where there's only two or three parties to choose between can't possibly satisfy everyone.. there ought to be more :^)

This post was edited on 10-30-2004 at 05:53 PM by ZrednaZ.
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
10-30-2004 05:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Osiris

www.sonsofra.co.uk

36 / Male / –

quote:
Originally posted by ZrednaZ
there ought to be more

thats the problem with the system you need so much money to be able to contend. - to enter it in the first place and then to fund a campaign
[Image: osisig.jpg]
10-30-2004 05:56 PM
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
[Image: attachment.php?pid=330349]

.jpg File Attachment: bushvkerry.jpg (39.21 KB)
This file has been downloaded 447 time(s).
10-30-2004 07:20 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

I agree with WDZ.
10-30-2004 08:10 PM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by DureX
.. i dont really care.. Bush did a good job.. He didnt do anything wrong.. No other presidents were brought up with 9/11 or anyway wars..
Bush.. For me

According to Farenheit 9/11 he wasnt even suppose to win.  And on that little, walk-to-the-white-house thing he couldnt even get out of the limo to actually walk, so they had to drive there or he'd get splatterd with eggs and shit...anyways, if i was 18 or older and american id vote for Kerry.
10-30-2004 08:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
emit
Disabled Account

Pffft. As an international viewer of American politics and how it affects the world as a whole, Bush needs to go.
10-30-2004 08:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
anyways, if i was 18 or older and american id vote for Kerry.

the thing is, most ppl here are either not american or yournger than 18 (WDZ can vote. who else?) so the results of this post are largly useless (sry)
quote:
According to Farenheit 9/11
While i in no way support bush(althoug it doesn't matter), Farenheit 9/11 is propaganda, plain and simple. and Moore is good at it.  U kno that Breif History of the USA, shown right after the interview with SouthPark creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker? i bet you think they made that for him, right? i mean, it WAS their style.
quote:
Originally posted by From the Connan interview

Matt: “It wasn’t so much a falling out. He asked me to do the interview for Bowling for Columbine because I grew up in Littleton, Colorado. So I thought, okay, I’ll talk about growing up in Littleton, Colorado. What he did that made us a little angry is he put an animation in right after my piece in Bowling in Columbine that is very South Park-esque in its look. And I think 99% of the people who saw Bowling for Columbine think Trey and I did that animation.” [i]More on that at SkeetSkeetSkeet
pretty sneaky, huh?
quote:
According to Farenheit 9/11 he wasnt even suppose to win

While true (Gore had more votes than bush), it doesn't much matter because thats how the american system works with the Electoral COllege. FLorida gets 25 Votes, and since bush won florida (which is what was debated), he won. granted, his father did appoint the supreme court judges, and the florida government is largely appointed by his brother, but whatever.

one more thing: Its rather sad (not meaning to pick on u specifically marissa) that many people do not bother to read the actual news, but pay lots of attention to hte HIGHLY spun left-wing views.

This post was edited on 10-30-2004 at 08:46 PM by bach_m.
10-30-2004 08:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Grue

– / Male / –
RE: RE: Presidential Election
quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
While true (Gore had more votes than bush), it doesn't much matter because thats how the american system works with the Electoral COllege. FLorida gets 25 Votes, and since bush won florida (which is what was debated), he won. granted, his father did appoint the supreme court judges, and the florida government is largely appointed by his brother, but whatever.

Florida voting machine

If i was old enough i think i would vote for bush even though neither him nor kerry is a good choice IMO. I just could not see kerry running this country. Afterall bush hasn't done half as bad of a job as pres as most people think he has.

10-30-2004 09:44 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: