What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

Pages: (20): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA
Author: Message:
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.109 BETA - Updated!
quote:
Originally posted by Ningc_Maniac
. would it be possible to simply give a user a color without a custom name, this way i could give special contacts special colors and still see what names they put on.... i think that would be a pretty sweet feature...

you have to use custom names to do that.

quote:
Basically just like the desktop feature but with more available colors (maybe like those hexagons that allow you to chose a laaaarge variety of colors) it could be implemented on the desktop icons too <images/smilies/msn_wink.gif>

edit: while i'm at it, can i request a slider thing for desktop icon transparencies, this way we could make it exactly how we want... and an option to not have a border? or like a different border/text color for online/offline.... these are just ideas... i think improving the GUI for the floating contacts would be pretty sweet

Most of the things you've said there can already be done with my tweaker:
Plus! Tweak! for Plus! 3.20 :)
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
11-12-2004 09:21 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.109 BETA - Updated!
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
. would it be possible to simply give a user a color without a custom name, this way i could give special contacts special colors and still see what names they put on.... i think that would be a pretty sweet feature...

you have to use custom names to do that.

in a way you are right choli you have to use the custom name of (!n) and use the ctrl+k command on it. but personally i dunno if a command really counts as a custom name.
11-12-2004 10:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett
in a way you are right choli you have to use the custom name of (!n) and use the ctrl+k command on it. but personally i dunno if a command really counts as a custom name.
I meant that you can't put colors in the nicks of your contacts unless you use the custom names feature.

This post was edited on 11-12-2004 at 05:37 PM by Choli.
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
11-12-2004 12:58 PM
Misterjad

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
[Image: list.jpg]

Hey patch !
i haven't seen myself on your list ! i've changed my mail so if you still want me, send me a pm :)
11-12-2004 07:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
P@pyNet

– / Male / –
Hello!

J'ai constaté plusieurs jours de suite qu'après un long fonctionnement de messenger avec M+ 109 un ralentissement très net du PC (Windows XP SP2).
Depuis que j'ai désinstallé la 109, tout fonctionne très bien. Je n'ai pas pu déterminer quel était le composant en cause, même en utiisant Faber Toys.

Bien cordialement
Georges

**** Traduction *****
I noted several days of continuation that after a long functioning of messenger with M + 109 a very net slowdown of the PC (Windows XP SP2).  Since that I deinstalled the 109, all works very well.  I was not able to determine which was the component in causes, even in utiisant Faber Toys. 

This post was edited on 11-13-2004 at 06:30 AM by P@pyNet.
11-13-2004 06:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
pegjot157

That's NOT where you stick your hand

– / Male / –
Roll Eyes  RE: MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.109 BETA - Updated!
Hi:D How do you change the colour of the font on your contacts names in your lists???

This post was edited on 11-13-2004 at 11:57 AM by Tochjo.
11-13-2004 11:15 AM
Stijn

Just Me

32 / Male / –
right click, MSGPLUS xtra's then Rename contact then start of with a color by holdiing ctrl en then "K" that's how ;-);-);-)

This post was edited on 11-13-2004 at 12:10 PM by Stijn.
11-13-2004 12:09 PM
Hoca

Custom Sounds?
Currently checking out Messenger 7 Beta with Plus! v3.40.109 Beta, so far other than the annoying MSN Messenger error involving chat logs, I've not had any probs with Plus! at all !!! :D

Have you any plans in making it easier to add your own custom sounds to Plus!?  I know there's plugins you can use to do this, but it just makes it difficult to co-ordinate things if your trying to pass sounds round your contacts list and they all have to not only install a plugin but then get to grips with understanding how to configure it to accept the new samples?! it's bad enough talking one person through this sort of thing, you can do without a heap of them needing help?

The plugins I've tried so far are...

Audiator & RDM

I'd say Audiator is the better plugin (RDM isn't really made for adding your own cutom sounds, just the crummy sounds that it comes with unless you start renaming files) but you have to remember the keystrokes for each sound you add!!

Hope I've posted this in the correct place?

Thanks for all your work on Plus! (nice to see M$ let you escape!!;) LOL they must be green with envy seeing you've basically added all the functionality to Messenger it should have from word go anyway!!)
11-13-2004 04:26 PM
Misterjad

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by P@pyNet
Hello!

J'ai constaté plusieurs jours de suite qu'après un long fonctionnement de messenger avec M+ 109 un ralentissement très net du PC (Windows XP SP2).
Depuis que j'ai désinstallé la 109, tout fonctionne très bien. Je n'ai pas pu déterminer quel était le composant en cause, même en utiisant Faber Toys.

Bien cordialement
Georges

**** Traduction *****
I noted several days of continuation that after a long functioning of messenger with M + 109 a very net slowdown of the PC (Windows XP SP2).  Since that I deinstalled the 109, all works very well.  I was not able to determine which was the component in causes, even in utiisant Faber Toys.

I have the same problem, with the same system, it may comes from winxpSP2 fr....i'll talk to patchou, when he'll add me in his contact list...
11-13-2004 04:42 PM
Ponty

With messenger 7, Microsoft enabled display of smileys in the contact names, in the contact list.

When I enable custom names in Plus!, the smileys dissapear :-(

Why :'(
11-13-2004 05:54 PM
Pages: (20): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: