What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Kerry conceded

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
Kerry conceded
Author: Message:
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. Sad  Kerry conceded
As of a few minutes ago, John Kerry conceded the election and declared George W. Bush the winner. At 1:00 PM (I believe EST) he will make the official announcement that he is ending his candidacy for the White House....:dodgy:
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
11-03-2004 04:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Moo

RE: Kerry conceded
I wonder why he did that.
11-03-2004 04:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
The phone call that went on seems to have been very diplomatic and friendly. Kerry's going to very shortly make a statement so I'll watch that...And for the anti-abortion principles of Bush, I very much am glad for his winning...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
11-03-2004 04:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
w00t!!! :banana:

quote:
Originally posted by blade
As of a few minutes ago, John Kerry conceded the election
Kerry didn't concede the election, he conceded the state Ohio. 
11-03-2004 04:40 PM
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
And for the anti-abortion principles of Bush, I very much am glad for his winning...
what's bad about abortion? If a woman doesn't want the baby because she got raped, because the condom the person she had sex with broke or another good reason you just say "too bad for you, you keep the child"? There are a lot of girls being raped all over the world every day, it's not just something that happens in movies or such and you let them keep their child which remembers them every day of what happened?
11-03-2004 04:41 PM
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy

No, he conceded the election :-/
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
11-03-2004 04:53 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Moo

More info:
http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1099479483569_267?hub=topstories
11-03-2004 05:15 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

why do the suckers always win =( ?

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:
And for the anti-abortion principles of Bush, I very much am glad for his winning...
what's bad about abortion? If a woman doesn't want the baby because she got raped, because the condom the person she had sex with broke or another good reason you just say "too bad for you, you keep the child"? There are a lot of girls being raped all over the world every day, it's not just something that happens in movies or such and you let them keep their child which remembers them every day of what happened?
we had a discussion about this on IRC. there are pros and cons. let's not talk about it in here.
11-03-2004 05:15 PM
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy

by conceding Ohio, Bush gets the 20 votes, and therefore gets the 270 he needs.

so yes, he conceded the election.
quote:
Originally posted by Guillaume
I wonder why he did that.

Becvause he lost fair and square?
11-03-2004 06:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:

There are many things bad about abortion, do You know the real facts about abortion, its not just an emryo that is being killed, at 6 weeks a baby can swallow, smell, see, breathe and feel, this is a baby, its just not fully developed, then we go in there, chop it up with a hook, suck it out with a vacuum with a knifle blade edge or inject the bag its in with salt which poisins the baby, giving birth to a dead baby, is this really right? Why not Just give birth to the baby and adopt it, 1 in 3 babies in Scotland are aborted, because the woman doesn't have the time to look after her child! Even if the condom splits its still their responsibility, a condom is not 100% safe, it is 97% successful, but problems happen, and we have to live with this risk. When a woman aborts a child, there could be a man and a woman out there that aren't able to have a child, and want to start a family, people who have abortions are taking this chance away from these people. You have to feel sorry for the victims that have been raped, and there are two opinions to the sides of abortion, but, is it really fair that this childs life will be taken away, think that you might not have been here, the aborted child could've been just like you, fully functional, and now its just somewhere rotted away. The babies life will be over, but for what reason, even after the baby has gone, the emotion that is going on in the rape victims life will not be, the victim will still suffer from anxiety problems even if the baby is born, why take this life? I don't agree that the babies should be aborted unless its physical health won't be at all good, or if it will live a life of pain and suffering, if the mother wants the baby then let it be, but if she doesn't want her baby to be in pain all of its life, then it shouldn't be.

Anyway, end on the abortion!! I'm glad that George Bush gets to stay, i've liked him from the start, there have been some times when i've questioned whether he should be, but in the end, i've always agreed that G.W. Bush will be a good president.
11-03-2004 08:10 PM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: