What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Kerry conceded

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
Kerry conceded
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

37 / Male / –
RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
[...]

What do you do to animals just to get their skins to make bags or jackets?

I think it's better to kill an embryo that will live in bad conditions or that will not have enough love from their parents than bearing it (is this verb transitive?).

Anyway. I hope many learn in the next 4 years what kind of monster Bush is and mature. I am just happy he winned for that reason.

Oh, just let you remember this is my personal opinion and no ofence is intended at all :)
11-03-2004 08:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by blade
quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
Kerry didn't concede the election, he conceded the state Ohio.

No, he conceded the election :-/
No, it even said on CNN that he gave up the state of Ohio, which then made him lose the election. 

This post was edited on 11-03-2004 at 08:44 PM by Pr0xY.
11-03-2004 08:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
he gave it up because he had basically lost the election, the provisional ballots + military ballots wouldnt be enough to make Kerry win, and so Kerry decided to end it instead of dragging it on.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
11-03-2004 09:42 PM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Well I personally think Kerry was nothing but a sacrifical lamb for the democratic party.  I think we can all agree that Hilary Clinton has intentions on running for President, but she just was not ready for the 2004 elections.  The democratic party would be screwed as far as getting Hilary in office if Kerry would have won, cause there is no way that Mrs. Clinton would run against her own party in the 2008 elections.  BUT now that Bush is in for another 4 years, when the 2008 Elections come up, SHE WILL RUN, and Bush wont be able to run cause he is already in his second term.  There will be no one that will even have a chance of running against her and winning.

So basically I bet all my belongings that our 2008 President will be Hilary Clinton.  If anyone has anything to say about this, weather it is to support my claim or put it down, please post, I want to hear your opinions.  Thanks... 

This post was edited on 11-03-2004 at 10:41 PM by Pr0xY.
11-03-2004 10:35 PM
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
and Bush wont be able to run cause he is already in his second term.  There will be no one that will even have a chance of running against her and winning.

there ARE other Republicans.....
11-03-2004 10:51 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

37 / Male / –
I don't honestly think those who voted for Bush yesterday will vote for Hillary in 4 years. And there will be other candidates, as mike says...
11-03-2004 10:53 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
There are many things bad about abortion, do You know the real facts about abortion, its not just an emryo that is being killed, at 6 weeks a baby can swallow, smell, see, breathe and feel, this is a baby, its just not fully developed, then we go in there, chop it up with a hook, suck it out with a vacuum with a knifle blade edge or inject the bag its in with salt which poisins the baby, giving birth to a dead baby, is this really right? Why not Just give birth to the baby and adopt it, 1 in 3 babies in Scotland are aborted, because the woman doesn't have the time to look after her child! Even if the condom splits its still their responsibility, a condom is not 100% safe, it is 97% successful, but problems happen, and we have to live with this risk. When a woman aborts a child, there could be a man and a woman out there that aren't able to have a child, and want to start a family, people who have abortions are taking this chance away from these people. You have to feel sorry for the victims that have been raped, and there are two opinions to the sides of abortion, but, is it really fair that this childs life will be taken away, think that you might not have been here, the aborted child could've been just like you, fully functional, and now its just somewhere rotted away. The babies life will be over, but for what reason, even after the baby has gone, the emotion that is going on in the rape victims life will not be, the victim will still suffer from anxiety problems even if the baby is born, why take this life? I don't agree that the babies should be aborted unless its physical health won't be at all good, or if it will live a life of pain and suffering, if the mother wants the baby then let it be, but if she doesn't want her baby to be in pain all of its life, then it shouldn't be.

The fact of abortion beeing illegal isn't gonna stop women from having abortions...you gotta consider the stress etc. of carying an unwanted baby for 9 months too..beeing pregnant isn't without risks either....if not legal they will do it illegal (barberic methods)...when legallized at least they can do it safely in a controlled environment. And for it beeing the womans responsibility thats bollox too....they don't make babies on their own! Where are the men after the child is born (when the child is unwanted), they were there too when it was made! Rapists will surely be gone...not to speak about the men who don't wanna take responsibility...

Sorry if this offends anyone, i know there are still good men outthere too :D

This post was edited on 11-03-2004 at 11:10 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
11-03-2004 10:53 PM
ZrednaZ

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
I don't honestly think those who voted for Bush yesterday will vote for Hillary in 4 years.

It may seem hopeless, but don't be so sure... If Bush screws up as much in his second term as he did in the first, those da** republicans are bound to see the light. They have to! :^)

Besides, Hillary's charisma is as good as anyone's... That's her strong side compared to Kerry, and I think it means a lot in American politics.

This post was edited on 11-03-2004 at 11:25 PM by ZrednaZ.
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
11-03-2004 11:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
I think the next election will be a close run thing but I think people voted Bush just so Hilary Clinton could stand in 4 years time. Heck, I even think Hilary voted for him just for that very reason ;)

I think its about time we had a woman president. I think she would do a good job.

Of course its 4 more years of Bush. Be grateful he can't run at the next election ;)
11-03-2004 11:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
KeyStorm
Elite Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ZrednaZ
It may seem hopeless, but don't be so sure... If Bush screws up as much in his second term as he did in the first, those da** republicans are bound to see the light. They have to! :^)

Besides, Hillary's charisma is as good as anyone's... That's her strong side compared to Kerry, and I think it means a lot in American politics.

Yeah, that's my point in believing Bush as president for another 4 years is good news. Hopefully a handfull republicans finally understand how wrong they were in voting bush (although kerry might not be the best alternative... :dodgy:)
11-03-2004 11:53 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: