What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » DarkBattle Round 3 (Game)

DarkBattle Round 3 (Game)
Author: Message:
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
O.P. DarkBattle Round 3 (Game)
Alright guys, I just wanted to announce that the signups for Darkbattle Round 3 opened today. Some people on these forums played in last round, you should have gotten an email about it (I got approximatly 2 hours ago...) if not, or if you didn't play in rd2 and would like to try it out well... read on.

Darkbattle is an online strategy browser-based game where you control a planet, its resources, armies etc and basically have to be the strongest planet or help your galaxy be the strongest galaxy... this is the official press release which i think does a better job explaining things:

quote:
London, England (Jan. 24, 2005) - Be realistic, demand the impossible. Until our most fantastic demands are met, fantasy will always be at war with reality. Fantasy clashes with reality as Dark Battle throws you the player into one possible future

Fight and defend against your opponents to protect your galaxy and its resources. Command your forces strategically to ensure maximum efficient whether defending or attacking. Your planet will require attention, strategy, research, construction and protection! Work together and interact with 5 other players within your galaxy through mail and an all new enhanced chat system.

Dark Battle is a new and developing game that offers much to its players. Join the ever-expansive community forum and take part in events within and outside Dark Battle

Dark Battle - Round 3 casts its shadow January 28th It is free to play and you can sign up from today!

New to round 3.

- All new look and interface
- All new chat system
- Inclusion of Good and Evil sides.
- Save collected intelligence on your foes.
- Compare your stats and progress against others.
- All new Portal!
- All new referral system! (earn resources by getting friends to signup)
- Game Community Portal

Dark Battle is brought to you by DB Team who are innovative web and games designers. The team has listened to players from the start and efficiently keeps coming up with the goods where the game really expands.

If you are still interested you can go to:

*Manual
*Forums
*Portal (Not fully up yet)

Now if you have an account on the forums already you don't have to sign up...
If you don't you can:

Click here to simply sign up.

Click here to sign up and at the same time be kind enough to give me a referral. (This will give me some resources... the above link is a normal signup)

I hope that all the previous players will play again and maybe some new faces too.

Oh and I forgot, there is a Darkbattle irc channel in case u want more info or something, the servers are irc.darkbattle.com and the channel is #Darkbattle (this is a new feature of rd3 you can access this in game... pretty cool to communicate)

Enjoy :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me but i'm just a player like any other so checking the above link would be a better idea ;)
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
01-24-2005 11:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: