What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » a quick question...

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
a quick question...
Author: Message:
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: a quick question...
huh? copy it from the address bar? :undecided:
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
12-01-2004 09:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by kangie
wanna give me a link to this page?
The page that TB made? No, I don't want to give anyone that link.
12-01-2004 09:15 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
TB has been banned for flaming. Because he abused the reputationsystem ppl all voted neg for him. Sure these things can't be allowed and needed steps taken. To TB: don't see this banning thing as all of us mad at you, you know anybody else would have gotten banned if done what you have done.

What he does with SPNG (payed features or not) is his business, it was polite to ask for opinions bout his plans even tho opinions sometimes hurt.

As for asking ppl on IRC to vote for him (i dont know if he did that or not)..that happens more often too ( i don't agree with askin ppl to vote for you..you either get votes or you don't simple as that)...i've seen atleast one other person doing the same (by looking at a certain persons rep, after it got up..i sometimes do that) i'm not going to mention names here.

I think i know TB pretty well and at this moment he has more worries than ppl onhere beiing pissed off. He helped out lots onhere aswell, even when he didnt have time and didn't feel like it he helped me out helping someone on MSN with SPNG. If he was a total ... he wouldn't.

I'm sure he'll accept his ban and come back after the 24 hours is over. Please do not flame him any further bout all this..it's been done..move on! TB: please get less annoyed when things ppl say sound rude..some ppl just are like that (bad with words). I try to be polite allways (yes that takes quite some strenght), i suggest you try the same. If annoyed just walk away and don't post.

This post was edited on 12-01-2004 at 09:18 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-01-2004 09:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
Im not surprise TB goes off on the members sometimes like this....It is some of the member's fault with him and others. Cookie said in the other thread about attitude and as you all see TB is not as patient as Patchou. He did the rep page thing to me too over MSN but pffff like i care about (TB)s rep. I know who he is (to a certain extent) i think it was required that he go off like this. Some comments ive read in the past about TB and SPNG were just so rude and TB has had to whipstand it all. You also gotta realize like myself and many others on this forum TB is 17 and still has just pride to being over anyone else like anyone in his teens.

You know whats gonna happen at the end? Two things....

1) Hes gonna leave Msgplus boards and promote his plugin on either his own boards or some other boards (Neowin would do great with a programmer like TB)
2) Hes gonna make SPNG for private use only and for his friends.

Y'all decide.......Just imagine (and altho hes busy Id like Patchou to comment on this....) Patchou suddenly gets hated and flamed for Messenger Plus! by more then 70% of his members just critizing him (for other reasons besides the sponser). Dont you think Patchou would also close down the site/fourms and make his addon private?
12-01-2004 09:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Patchou suddenly gets hated and flamed for Messenger Plus!
No-one ever critised Stffplug-ng.
It was Tb's attitude that was brought into question.
12-01-2004 09:46 PM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
O.P. RE: a quick question...
would someone like to close this now? ive made my point, i just thought more ppl woulda suppported TB. the reputation system doesnt mean anything :) hes worked really hard on stuffplug, and i wouldnt blame him if he made it all pay-per-year. ive donated to stuffplug. and i think its worthwhile :)
[Image: sig.jpg]
12-01-2004 10:03 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by madman66
quote:
Patchou suddenly gets hated and flamed for Messenger Plus!
No-one ever critised Stffplug-ng.
It was Tb's attitude that was brought into question.

Yes SPNG has been critizied before. I read once that someone blamed SPNG installed the sponser program that is included with Plus!.....
12-01-2004 10:07 PM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
talking of reputaions, someone wrote this for someone else, as negative "i dont like the way they act on the forums"
so constructive :)
12-01-2004 10:11 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Yes SPNG has been critizied before. I read once that someone blamed SPNG installed the sponser program that is included with Plus!.....
That was one time only from one particular user from outside this community! Like said before, nor TB's knowledge, nor skill of programming, nor StuffPlug-NG has been the issue in all this!

This post was edited on 12-01-2004 at 10:15 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-01-2004 10:12 PM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
stuffplug has been, he was pissed of cos off a few stupid ppl having a go at him for wanting to charge for optional extras

This post was edited on 12-01-2004 at 10:15 PM by kangie.
12-01-2004 10:15 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: