What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Is your son a computer hacker?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Is your son a computer hacker?
Author: Message:
jren207

JR! - We <3 Fanta

34 / Male / –
RE: Is your son a computer hacker?
lunix lol :P
02-10-2005 10:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
lol that thing was a comple joke right? it was so stupid i cant evan put into words what i wanna say ;) hey traxor great pic of the green dude from college university great show (y)
whats up home boys :grin:
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
02-10-2005 11:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms

:lol:
hrm we better keep away from there kiddies... dont want 2 b trained 2 use a BFG :|
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

02-10-2005 12:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
*cough*cough* im allergic to bullshit :grin:
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
02-10-2005 12:32 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

is this seriously is real, if it is, then i must be an uber leet hacker :p.
02-10-2005 12:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
:lol: :lol: :)

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory.
Hey if u have a slow pc still u'd ask 4 a hardware upgrade. Bull shit.
quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need
Isnt this a bigger possibility than the kid being a hacker. Thats my view. Jeessus.

EDIT:

quote:
Originally posted by inc_haydn
Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms

hrm we better keep away from there kiddies... dont want 2 b trained 2 use a BFG :|

Ya i have been playing that game 4 a long time
* John Anderton uninstalls quake 3 be4 his dad reads this thread
Lol pure trash !! :|

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
is this seriously is real, if it is, then i must be an uber leet hacker . :P
I think most (including me) would be uber 1337 hack0rz.
Lol :|
Even though i dunno squat bout programming :| :dodgy:

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 01:23 PM by John Anderton.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
02-10-2005 01:11 PM
UnduTheGun

37 / Male / Flag
Tongue  Google is evil!
Google is that search engine that hackers use to search for the anarchist's cookbook! And the Internet is that thing that hackers use to connect to other computers and break into your hard drives and steal all your files!!! Ban the Internet!
:rofl:
:rofl:

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 01:15 PM by UnduTheGun.
02-10-2005 01:13 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
Lol this is a joke but if some stupid parent that understands nothing about computers and shit and read this his son will be in great danger :P

ROOOFL read the comments on that page its funnier than the article itself!!!

Here are some of the kick ass comments-

Title:  Now I've heard everything

Comment:     Congrats everyone, we are honoured to have borne witness to the most stupid person on this planet. May he rot in the burning fires of hell. This person has got some serious issues.
Gavin G
Ireland

-------------------

Title: hahah

Comment: well thats it, timmy isn't gonna be using the computer anymore, I don't want those "veriozon" hackers influencing my son...well I gotta go, suzy wants to play with her freinds on mIRC.

--------------------

Title: wtf did you smoke

Comment:     god man you are retarded.. and when i say retarded you take the cake. Man were you born on the top of the stupid tree... then fell down and hit every branch on the way down. Ok first of all if I was on aol i would want a new isp to okay download a file at 0.33kb/s is not my thing. Second of all you smoked too much crack when you were a kid or maybe your mom dropped you a few times who knows who cares. Comet Cursor is to add stupid cursors when you surf somebody's page. Bonzai Buddy is a annoying fucking parot that talks and just fucking annoys you and sings and tells retarded jokes you may have found them funny due to your current intelligence. Flash im sure you would have thought it was a hacker program cause you didn't even know where to start to use it. Well i can see why your son wants new hardware fuck its a compaq compaqs suck... and if he is play QUAKE NO WONDER HE WANTS NEW SHIT your pc fucking sucks. Anyways AMD stands for AMERICAN MICRO DEVICES your a fool for saying that and if AMD found out what you said you can be sued for slander hope you got big bucks Mr. Mouthy. Ok your just retarded neuromancer is a fantasy book so get a life Mr. Wizard. Pearl is a programmers book fuck people in university buy it because they are STUDYING PROGRAMMING your such a fucking moron do people stick their fingers at your head and say duh empty. "If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt"
ok your just retarded there. DOS is a os but what you are talking about is d0s its the denial of service not disturbance form what one of your retarded minions of stupidity posted. It is done by sending unfinished packets so that the computer tries to process the first one but can't then tons and tons more come in and the computer just gets bogged out and either gets a famous B.S.O.D blue screen of death ... or just gets so slow you have to say wtf. Ok if I had a dad like you i woudln't just become argumentative i would take you and throw you out the window or do the world a favor and shoot you and say oops duh.Ok you must have a really crappy pc since Lunix is Little Unix for a Commador 64. It is Linux not whatever else and Mandrake Debian And Red Hat are distrubutions of linux. Ok its not a fucking hacker os since FU*KING IBM ECT... INCLUDES IT IN SERVER PCS YOU FU*KING DOLT HELLO MCFLY ANYBODY HOME? I see you read about 4 secs of the info and made the rest of the shit up. I use linux im not a hacker i just like that I can get it to do what i want it to not what Bill Gates wants it to do. ALSO LINUX AN UNIX DO NOT DESTROY YOUR HDD. It makes a linux partition knows as Linux Native you can't see it in Windows because its just too lame to include linux native file support. You just fire up your windows bootdisk then type in fdisk go to delete partitions then go to non dos and delete each one in their then go to create primary DOS partition and no your not hacking somebody moron. Then after that you format it nothing damaged on your hard drive you dont' need to get a new one. If i had to put up with your constant bullshit i would be getting in drugs to you made me want to find you and bop you in the back of your head with a ice pick. So don't be retarded don't cause mass panic linux is good secure fast sure it doens't do your crappy aol but geez your lame if you think aol is good or you just don't know how to do the same things. Somebody should just take away your internet just for the fact of publishing stupid comments and trying to pass them off as facts.

------------------

Title: wow a lot of negative comments

Comment: Okay i'm not going to speend anymore time on the stupid web site... i just have to say, after seeing the 300+ comments for that artical, okay i'm gona say it... ready... HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! ...

--------------------

Title: And the trophy for incompetence goes to...

Comment:     I thought this was a joke, then I saw it was serious. I have seen stupid people in my day, but this eclipses all of them under one giant "hole". Seriously, this guy has to be on drugs or something. T Reginald Dumbass, or whatever the fuck your name is, quit with the smothering of children. I am tempted to call child services for abuse. Your kids are not safe with you. You will turn them into mindless soulless AOL users of Intel only products with no upgrades and no futures. I feel sorry for your children, because they will never learn to swear, and they will never learn what a complete and utter F*CK YOU ARE. As another person said in this wonderful forum you have here, if your wife hasnt divorced you and sued for custody with no visitation from you, she should do so NOW!

You cant even spell LINUX RIGHT. LINUX YOU STUPID F*CK! LINUX.

Do me, and US all a favor. Kill yourself. Right now. Please overdose on something. Fall down some stairs a couple of times. Take a hammer to your own head. Run through ten lanes of traffic at 70 MPH, SOMETHING! JUST DIE!

-------------

And many many more ill post more funny ones later ahahah the comments are the best. :lol::lol:

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 03:06 PM by paperless.
02-10-2005 02:33 PM
Abz2k4

ph34r m3

35 / Male / –
I saw that posted on Neowin a while ago and i have a lot of similarities to the kid in the article e.g. I spend all day on my computer, people complain im "not sociable enough" and "i always think im right" etc, my parents are already concerned with the amount of time i spend on my computer so if they saw that they would confiscate it for sure.. :|
[Image: abzmksig9ae.png]
02-10-2005 03:39 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Is your son a computer hacker?
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by Abz2k4
I saw that posted on Neowin a while ago and i have a lot of similarities to the kid in the article e.g. I spend all day on my computer, people complain im "not sociable enough" and "i always think im right" etc, my parents are already concerned with the amount of time i spend on my computer so if they saw that they would confiscate it for sure.. :|

Same here to be honest :p...  :)... my mums complaining, James complains :p.

Lets make a club...
Everyone says that to me i know its true but i just suck in talking to others, im shy.
I would prefer not to be shy but i cant so...
02-10-2005 03:56 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: