What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » And you think you know fear.

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
And you think you know fear.
Author: Message:
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: And you think you know fear.
About a month ago me and my friends where walking the streets about 11 PM and a white sports car drove by... I had a bad vibe and I turned to watch it. It slammed on the brakes and sped into reverse. We ran like no other! Two of my friends and I hid in an alley and ran to a friends house. We got away safely but we saw them get out of the car and assualt my other friends. Luckily, They new Randall and spared us.

And I had my new 600$ Camera...:(
02-19-2005 10:35 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: And you think you know fear.
quote:
Originally posted by NoName
About a month ago me and my friends where walking the streets about 11 PM and a white sports car drove by... I had a bad vibe and I turned to watch it. It slammed on the brakes and sped into reverse. We ran like no other! Two of my friends and I hid in an alley and ran to a friends house. We got away safely but we saw them get out of the car and assualt my other friends. Luckily, They new Randall and spared us.

And I had my new 600$ Camera...:(
... which reminds me I had my €800 camera with me... :-/
02-19-2005 10:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
lol this might sound stupid but

one day i had to pick sometin up and it was dark, winter, cold. So i was walkin over there and got the thing and half way back (it was complitely silent, and i was concentrated getting back in complete darkness) a little dog barked so loudly i shook and started running so so so damn fast that after like some seconds later i was on the front door and i was amazed how fast a ran...i even had the slippies boots on that u can take couple of steps and slide for like 3meters (unfortunately they are small for me now :()
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

02-19-2005 10:47 PM
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
lol this might sound stupid but

one day i had to pick sometin up and it was dark, winter, cold. So i was walkin over there and got the thing and half way back (it was complitely silent, and i was concentrated getting back in complete darkness) a little dog barked so loudly i shook and started running so so so damn fast that after like some seconds later i was on the front door and i was amazed how fast a ran...i even had the slippies boots on that u can take couple of steps and slide for like 3meters (unfortunately they are small for me now :()
just for FYI when u are scared your hormones get very active and sometimes u can do things u normally cant do when u are normal or not afraid.

This post was edited on 02-19-2005 at 10:57 PM by MC.POP.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
02-19-2005 10:56 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
yea i know ... thats called adrenaline that makes ur blood rush

learned it in health class :D
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

02-19-2005 11:05 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
wow...but you walk around on the streets "alone" with an 800euros camera?:/  Were they big? if you were with more people you could fight with them.

Well..once something seemed hapenned to me.. one guy followed me in the same bus i caught and followed me.. i noticed the guy after i got out of the bus kept following me.
later when i was almost in a desert street in way to school he asked me what time it was (i thought : "damn now i know he really wants to steal me")as i was going to pass trough that desert street where noone could help me or something i started going back (the street we were has a lot of cars passing and stuff) to the bus to go back home he shouted: "where are you going?" i didnt reply to him so he ran to front of me, stoped and asked me to give all i had in the pockets and said he had a knife,  i started running and entered in a café (he didnt run after me because people in cars and in the other side of the street would notice he was going after me) he hided behind some cars hoping to get me when i get out of the café but the owner took me to school :).

I saw the guy in the bus once more but he didnt try it again.

I really felt lucky because i remembered i was going to pass trough a desert street and that would have been fatal for my cell phone.
I felt scared for somedays to do the same route but it all went back to normal.

BTW we also say metro here :P Unfortunately in my city there isnt metro yet.. (only in 2008 or 2018 something like that rofl)i can take the bus (15 mins to reach the place to catch the boat more 15 minutes and then i reach Lisbon where i can take the subway lol) Only Lisbon Porto And Almada have metro (Almada subway is gona be finished in some months) subway is a  really cool transport

This post was edited on 02-19-2005 at 11:34 PM by paperless.
02-19-2005 11:23 PM
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Auxin
Are you hurt man? Or only in shock?

If you are get well soon man. Terrible things people do. :(

in other words suck it up and get over it man.

lol just jk.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
02-19-2005 11:24 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I really get in shock in those situations..Here in portugal we have lots of that in 2 majors cities , Lisboa and Porto...some scary shit happen...the worst thing that happened to me was 2 years ago when some chav about my age come after me about 500 metres...i was walking from school to home...about 1,8 km...i noticed him and i started running...and he ran after me but i got into a shitty ways and i never saw him again...
02-19-2005 11:33 PM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
I am glad that your not hurt. Always look on the bright side of life M_E :D.
AC3
02-19-2005 11:45 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
I am glad that your not hurt. Always look on the bright side of life M_E :D.

Monty python, nothing dodgy has hapened to me really... touchwood ;) ;)...

well, a few years ago, i was followed, we ran looads, if anybody follows u around here, they're chavs ;).
02-20-2005 01:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: