What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Do heaven and hell exist?

Pages: (9): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Do heaven and hell exist? Vote what YOU think
This poll is closed.
yeah, for sure. 20 35.71%
nah, for sure not. 14 25%
maybe? 15 26.79%
i don't care! 7 12.5%
Total: 56 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

Do heaven and hell exist?
Author: Message:
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
O.P. Do heaven and hell exist?
this question was originally asked by ash_ in my 'stupid thread of do we exist or not', so :bow:ash_:bow:

and it is this: what is your opinion on this question, are heaven and hell real?
just state what you think and why.

i know most of you are intelligent to already know this, BUT:

do not discriminate other people's beliefs/theories/faith/religion or lack thereof.

everybody has a different point of view even people who are of the same religion or who are both atheists. everyone is different and views things differently, so NO one is right. -> seriously. (for eg. if i dont believe what you say, even though other people do, it means you are not right 'to me')

there is no real proof for what anybody here says except for what lays in your hearts (A)

you can comment on other people's opinion, but dont try to convert anybody. this is just for discussion and reflection.

and FINALLY i'm interested in everybody's responses. :P
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-04-2005 09:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Do heaven and hell exist?
its what u believe in...whether its there or not..for some ppl there is and for some ppl there isnt
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

03-04-2005 09:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

there is no real way in telling whether there is a heaven or a hell, but there is no devil, or the depictions aren't correct, as the devil is just a depiction of Pan the greek god, or roman, its in both of theirs history.

I cannot say whether there is a hell or a heaven, but I know that after we die, there is something, our family is very spiritual and we have links with clairvoyents, I'm not talking about stupid stuff like these gypsys, but I'm talking about real everyday people who have gifts, these people can communicate with the spirits of those who have passed away...
03-04-2005 09:06 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
hmm i dont think there is an afterlife just for the fact.

you die -> your heart stops -> no blood to your brain -> your brain cant think or function -> you wouldnt be able to think theres a heaven or hell so it dont realy matta imo

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
03-04-2005 09:07 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
hmm i dont think there is an afterlife just for the fact.

you die -> your heart stops -> no blood to your brain -> your brain cant think or function -> you wouldnt be able to think theres a heaven or hell so it dont realy matta imo

yup..if u believe it then it its ur business..like dont think ppl go to heaven or to hell but just 6ft under..so its how u put it
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

03-04-2005 09:11 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

Hmm, I don't get how you can say that... You're basically saying that we don't have spirits, our bodies are pretty much hosts to our souls, thats our inner-self, and if you die, that inner self is still alive, its just in a different state to those who are 'living', but define living, if you can see, your hearts beating, it doesn't mean that you aren't alive if you die... You go on, and live in the afterlife, I don't want to rattle on, I just want to share my knowledge with others, I've learnt a lot over the past, seen dodgy stuff and heard dodgy things.
03-04-2005 09:11 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
what are souls though, wheres the proof they exist. yea theres a lot of 'supernatural' about ghosts and message from beyond the grave etc. but theres no solid evidence. im not a sceptic, but im also not a believer, i just need some harder evidence imo....

there is also the theory that when we die we awaken from this dream (life) ....sorta like the matrix but without giant squids....lol dats ma m8s belief....

03-04-2005 09:15 PM
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Do heaven and hell exist?
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
what are souls though, wheres the proof they exist. yea theres a lot of 'supernatural' about ghosts and message from beyond the grave etc. but theres no solid evidence. im not a sceptic, but im also not a believer, i just need some harder evidence imo....

there is also the theory that when we die we awaken from this dream (life) ....sorta like the matrix but without giant squids....lol dats ma m8s belief....

lol, well there is no "solid" proof for anything really. it goes just as far as you take it..

but its interesting to look at life/death from your perspective :) i never thought that way. even if i dont share your belief on this, i still think its interesting to view things from your point of view.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-04-2005 09:19 PM
andrey
elite shoutboxer

– / Male / Flag
nope, no heaven or hell.
If someone thinks they exist, please point me the way :p
There's no scientific proof that they exist in another place than peoples brains.

And I don't believe in the whole death - afterlife thing, when you're dead, you're dead. Simple as that. People are just afraid of death, that's why they make up stories about a better life after death, simply to comfort them. Same with religions.

Even if I don't believe in these things, I still think the idea, and the fact that these stories have been around for over 2000 years, is pretty interesting.
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
03-04-2005 09:22 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
im like that though, kinda pessimystic tryna find faults in things.... oh well. other peoples thoughts are interesting though from there experiences etc. makes more sense to others than some...

03-04-2005 09:23 PM
Pages: (9): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: