What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(

Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Tongue  Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
Hey im a fan on barca too but I like chelsea more and Man U is my fav.
Barca had a 2-1 lead going to Stamford bridge the home Chelsea but chelsea kicked barca butt by beating them 4-2 and hence 5-4 on aggregate :P Ya sure The last moment goal by John Terry was contravercial but who cares. Barca is out. Read more here at EspnStar.com
I dont mean to offend any Barca fans but i do like Barca as well :)
Unfortunately man u lost 1-0 again to ac milan and hence 2-0 on aggregate :'(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No EPL no champions league and no League cup :( On the fa cup is remaining (Quaters vs Southampton)
Btw real madrid play tonite :grin:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-09-2005 08:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
i loved ronaldino's dancing before he scored the second goal :D

who else would do that...:P
03-09-2005 11:58 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
I hate chelsea.. It's a shame for the real soccer fans that barca is out and chelsea is trough.. they only counter and play a very stupid, boring and defensive game :(
Also jose mourihno is making me and the rest of the world sick with his attitude :@
I hope chelsea will have to play lyon and than lose!!

Also milan sucks big time.. so I'm sorry for Man u :(
Back Again.
03-09-2005 02:04 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

man u have a cool team. but ac milan have a strong one. tough luck :-/

chelsea didn't deserve to go through. barca plays europe's most beautiful football at the moment.

werder got owned by lyon (10-2 on aggregate?)

let's just hope real scores a goal, so they're almost safe.
03-09-2005 02:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
man u got owned :(
they played shite after giggs had to go off coz that milan biotch elbowed him in the nose (accidental my arse).
and who do they bring on quinton fortune who run on flattened someone and got yellow carded in a minute :dodgy:

yup i support man u

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
it was 3-0 from first leg and 7-2 from second leg (thats 9 goals in 1 game :O)
03-09-2005 04:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I really cannot stand chelsea, they really annoy me, especially when I have an uncle that supports them so much that he called my cousin 'Chelsea' :-/... How lame...

anyway

GO BARCELONA :p.

This post was edited on 03-09-2005 at 04:36 PM by user27089.
03-09-2005 04:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
i loved ronaldino's dancing before he scored the second goal
who else would do that... :P
Absolutely :P

quote:
Originally posted by Twan
I hate chelsea.. It's a shame for the real soccer fans that barca is out and chelsea is trough.. they only counter and play a very stupid, boring and defensive game
Chelsea play defensive and play on the counter but they do that well :P WI saw the replay last nite and they pwned barca scoring thrice in 20 mins and i was like :| 1st goal in 7 mins 22 secs then at about the 19 th min they r 3 - 0 up :| So imo they deserved it.

quote:
Also milan sucks big time.. so I'm sorry for Man u
I am a huge man u fan but i think (and have alwayz felf) ac milan is extremly strong at the back (playing with stam, cafu and their awesome captain who is one of the ambassadors of the game :P) and ac do play kinda slow but r effective. Most italian clubs do that :dodgy:
When they won 2 yrs back i remember they had lost only 1 match that too when they were playing with their 2nd team cause they had qualified. A few they drew but most they won. Of the ones they one only twice they scored more than 1 goal :dodgy: Not thats defensive football :dodgy:

quote:
Yup i 4got to say that. I was shocked looking at the 7-2 thumping. In 40 mins the score was 3-1 :|

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
yup i support man u
Me too :cheesy:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have an uncle that supports them so much that he called my cousin 'Chelsea'
I wouldnt name my kid man u :lol: but .....

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
comming from the person who cannot kick a ball straight and who doesnt know where a full back plays
:| If u want i can help u. I can curl the ball and everything :grin: I play right midfield to right wing or right out. But i mostly play as a right forward :cheesy:

quote:
let's just hope real scores a goal, so they're almost safe.
No they didnt. 2-0 down to juve so real is out too. My dad had night shift and he took a leave to c the match as he is a real fan. I like real but MAN U RULEZ. As soon as i got up i asked him what was the result and he was like real got totally pwned last nite and i was shocked. His exact words were "real literally didnt play. juve dominated the game and the game's result was quite obvious"

And all those ppl who feel that chelsea shouldnt have gone thru ..... i would suggest that u should catch the replay. Ya i know they arent as attractive as barca. I like the attractive play of barca but chelsea totally pwned them in the first 20 mins. I cant explain it. u need to c it with ur own eyes. They way they played i feel they deserved to win even tho on paper and the previous performances barca should be thru but the game aint played on paper.
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
03-10-2005 05:28 PM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
I can't agree with you john, They didn't deserve it at all.. 

You are right, they scored thrice in 20 minutes.. very nice but they weren't better at all  3 counters from personal errors on the midfield..  but barca came back and they were better..

Also YOU should watch the replay from 2 weeks ago ;).. an lucky own goal was ALL chelsea had to say.. barca  was way better and deserved a 4-0 instead of a 2-1..

And as final word.. the 4-2 from terry should not count.. the keeper was taken  by carvalho.. so..

I just can't accept that chelsea plays like this with all those great players Mr roman bought.. :(   there was only 1 team who deserved to go trouh and that was Barca.

--

About milan you're right, there defense is enormes strong.. nesta, maldini, stam and cafu :S  but I just hate italian clubs the way they play just like you said..       2 years ago they won in the 90e minut from ajax (3-2) in the quater finals..  and me as BIG ajax fan was dead for days back there :(  I hate them and especcialy inzaghi :dodgy: 

Also it's very good for the dutch soccer that PSV is through :D, also AZ won in the UEFA cup last night :D
Back Again.
03-11-2005 06:07 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
quote:
You are right, they scored thrice in 20 minutes.. very nice but they weren't better at all  3 counters from personal errors on the midfield..  but barca came back and they were better..

Personal errors r part of the game man. If it wasnt for that mabbe the result of the man u match would be different cause they wouldnt be under pressure.

quote:
Also YOU should watch the replay from 2 weeks ago .. an lucky own goal was ALL chelsea had to say.. barca  was way better and deserved a 4-0 instead of a 2-1..
I did :P that was unfortunate but still :)  On the day chelsea was better even tho over all even i would have liked barca to win cause ... a) barca is a better playing n crowd pleasing team and b) chelsea is beating man u :P
Still its a game :P
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
03-11-2005 08:14 AM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(