What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Block All Contacts Plugin Released

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
Block All Contacts Plugin Released
Author: Message:
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Block All Contacts Plugin Released
quote:
Originally posted by saintgtril
Mine is not working too. My Messenger Plus (3.50.124) is not detecting the block all plugin in with my msn messenger 6.2..0205 :'( under window 2000 professional edition

Can anyone help or show show some enlightenment to this? Wanting to use this
This plugin does NOT work with MSN 6.2.. sorry... Haven't made it compatible yet... It might be later, only a few lines of code needs to be added to mkae it compatible with MSN 6.2, but as I don't have that version on my own computer it's hard always getting all my plugins to work it....

quote:
Originally posted by CanadianOriginal
So I keep hearing. The problem is, if I sign in as "appear offline" and I want to block people before appearing online, I can't, because I can't use a convo window.
In the mean time you can use Shortcut plugin to do this.. :D... Create a shortcut to block a specific group, and then start msn appearing offline, run the shortcut and then go online.. :D..

This post was edited on 03-23-2005 at 09:04 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
03-23-2005 09:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saintgtril

RE: RE: Block All Contacts Plugin Released
quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
quote:
Mine is not working too. My Messenger Plus (3.50.124) is not detecting the block all plugin in with my msn messenger 6.2..0205 :'( under window 2000 professional edition

Can anyone help or show show some enlightenment to this? Wanting to use this
This plugin does NOT work with MSN 6.2.. sorry... Haven't made it compatible yet... It might be later, only a few lines of code needs to be added to mkae it compatible with MSN 6.2, but as I don't have that version on my own computer it's hard always getting all my plugins to work it....

quote:
Originally posted by CanadianOriginal
So I keep hearing. The problem is, if I sign in as "appear offline" and I want to block people before appearing online, I can't, because I can't use a convo window.
In the mean time you can use Shortcut plugin to do this.. :D... Create a shortcut to block a specific group, and then start msn appearing offline, run the shortcut and then go online.. :D..

i am using the plugin on MSN 6.2 with the same Messenger Plus under window xp home edition. It is working fine. :D wondering has it got to do with window2000 itself :(
03-23-2005 09:12 AM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
i am using the plugin on MSN 6.2 with the same Messenger Plus under window xp home edition. It is working fine. :D wondering has it got to do with window2000 itself :(

Ok.. Nice to know... :D... Then MSN 6.2 and MSNN 7 is using the same classes for the ad.. :D..
Yes maybe this is a windows 2000 problem... Any of you people please try do what I wrote to Kurow
quote:
But if you do then I kinda guess that you are missing the VB Runtime Files on the win 2000... :s.. On the win 2000 machine can you please try and search for the file "msvbvm60.dll".. See if you get any results..?...
IF not then that is the problem.. if you get a result, then I doubt you are missing the runtime files and then I don't know what might be problem atm.. :S..
If you don't have that file "msvbm60.dll" then you are missing the Runtime Files they can be downloaded here: Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
Hope this solves the problem.. If you are having problems running this plugin or any of my other plugins please be sure that you have these run time files... :D..
03-23-2005 09:54 AM
saintgtril

quote:
quote:

Ok.. Nice to know... :D... Then MSN 6.2 and MSNN 7 is using the same classes for the ad.. :D..
Yes maybe this is a windows 2000 problem... Any of you people please try do what I wrote to Kurow
quote:
But if you do then I kinda guess that you are missing the VB Runtime Files on the win 2000... :s.. On the win 2000 machine can you please try and search for the file "msvbvm60.dll".. See if you get any results..?...
IF not then that is the problem.. if you get a result, then I doubt you are missing the runtime files and then I don't know what might be problem atm.. :S..
If you don't have that file "msvbm60.dll" then you are missing the Runtime Files they can be downloaded here: Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
Hope this solves the problem.. If you are having problems running this plugin or any of my other plugins please be sure that you have these run time files... :D..

tried installing it under window 2000 professional edition, did a restart of my computer, but still the plug in is not detected under Messenger Plus.
can anyone helps :'(
04-09-2005 12:41 AM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
Did you try downloading and installing the vb run time files?
04-09-2005 11:40 AM
saintgtril

quote:
Did you try downloading and installing the vb run time files?

i did, and i even did a find of msvbm60.dll. it in system32. How come it wont work under window2000 :'(

can i request for an .exe file for this, if you dont mind :(
04-09-2005 04:28 PM
Germanizer

RE: Block All Contacts Plugin Released
i was wondering if there happens to be a plugin or such so that you can be "invisible" like on icq?
this would be a very nice feature.
07-25-2005 12:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Block all your Contacts and use SPNG to Talk with Blocked Contacts.
07-25-2005 03:30 PM
Germanizer

yes. but if i block my unwanted contacts, they'll get pissed off. they all probably have msnBlockDetect. so i'm after an Invisible. like an "Show as Offline", but still be able to talk with some contacts.
07-25-2005 05:33 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
Block Detectors don't work anymore... at least that's what everybody says... There are a few ways you can find out... But make sure you have "all others" blocked in the privacy menu.
07-25-2005 06:35 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: