What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
Author: Message:
Joa
The dodgiest member

116 / Female / Flag
O.P. What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
I know this is a painful kinda thread, but share. You can be as detailed as you want, so long as you are not breaking any forum rules...

Anything from a splinter to a near death experience.

Tell how it happened, why it happened, when.. - anything u want. It doesn't necessarily have to be some form of accident, it can aslo be your worst sickness :S

* Joa sort of regrets being so curious :|

We will probably get a few very gruesome stories here :S
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-23-2005 03:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
I broke my leg when I was young... that's probably the worst. Oh, and I tripped on something and slammed my head into the edge of a coffee table. Right on the edge. I was in the hospital for a little while...
03-23-2005 03:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
I hit my head on a table when I was youch crawling away.

Denying to take medicine.
03-23-2005 03:50 AM
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
already explained this one, I cant find the thread where i explained it and tbh im too dam lazy to type it all out again, But its a bloody tale thats for sure ;)

I dont think Joa wants to hear it again but basically it was a dog bite from a rotty:P
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
03-23-2005 03:56 AM
J.J

R.I.P Myles. Missing you.

33 / Male / Flag
I was at the footy watching a Carlton vs Essendon match...

I went to go get some chips...and i came back to where my family, and family friends were sitting. So i wouldn't bug anyone to move, so i could get through, i decided to go through the row infront...(because the chairs are really close together and nobody was in the row infront of us)

Then i stood on the chair, and as i was about to go over it, it flipped back on me and my chips with tomato sauce flew up into the air and all over my mum and my leg got stuck in the chair...

My mum was mad till she realised later than i was in alot of pain. She told me do take off my shoe and show her my foot...and it was swallen...

I ended up getting carried to first aid where they said that i tore something in my foot (bah i can't remember it was that long ago)...

I was piggy backed back to the car - mind you the car was parked ages away from the ground :dodgy:. and i had to hobble on one foot for a week :undecided:

Wasn't a pleasant experience but carlton won so my foot didn't hurt as much as it would have if we lost :rolleyes:

But that taught me never to stand on those stupid flip chairs...:dodgy:

This post was edited on 03-23-2005 at 04:10 AM by J.J.
[Image: bluesig5rz.png]
Previously known as \'lappin\' and \'Third Dimension\'

Damo says (12:00 AM):
-pictures harry potter naked-
03-23-2005 04:02 AM
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
LOL sorry TD i know i'm mean but it did have me giggling :P

Mine was proberly when i fell off the climbing apparatus at Pre-School and broke my arm... i yelled :P ... alot
03-23-2005 04:16 AM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
I always fell from my beds from age 2 to age 7. :P I always ended up with a huge forehead.

Once, when I was 3yo, my mom was still going to college (she was 23-25, I think). It was very late, I was sleepy/sleeping in "bed", my mom was studying not far from the living room.
We slept at our grandma's house, in the living room (it had one of those couch-beds).
I fell from bed and hit my head hard on the floor. My mom got scared and started running towards where I was, and she got tangled up in the many chairs around her, and she fell too and broke her leg. :tongue: (A) I didn't mean to!
That was the only time I can remember that I actually bleeded when I fell from a bed.

At age 2 I fell from the stairs in my babywalker at another house (my grandma's too, we later moved to the other hour (stairless :P)). Nothing happened to me, just a huge forehead. :rofl:

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-23-2005 04:39 AM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
umm wehn i was young i was jumping in some leaves , they were really sharp so one of them went straight into my leg and it was really close to the bone so I has minor surgry to get it out then it was really sore :(
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
03-23-2005 05:00 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
i wouldnt say death ,, but i been close to it 2 times,  My sister rolled a VT Holden Commodore while i was the passenger, the way the Car Rolled ( yes we had a small fishing boat on the back which didnt break off ) but the way the car Rolled back onto its wheels we were damm lucky the Car didnt explode as it had a full Tank of Gas an Petrol, in it,

secondly,  suffering from Cancer being lucky they found it in time before nothing could be done about ti,
03-23-2005 05:06 AM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
ROFL at Leo's one.

my worst...hum...probably once when i was riding a bycicle and i jumped to the front and hit the floor with my chin

I also remmeber another one which i have a scar that was made with a little rock i remmeber i bleeded a lot..
But blah fortunately i never broke nothing :D
03-23-2005 05:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: