What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
Author: Message:
Joa
The dodgiest member

116 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
i already told one of the worst injuries i sustained in a forum in T & T :tongue:

but here's another one. its not THAT bad, but it still is pretty bad. i was probably like 10-12. and i was running after my friend and had to climb this metal fence to catch up. the top of the fence had spikes, cuz it was around a private property. i got over it ok, but a guard came out and started yelling and threatening us that he would sent the dogs out at us, so me and my friend started climbing like crazy to get out... he jumped over the edge, and i tried to but i grabbed the spikes with my hand, so as i jumped over i put pressure on the spikes and they went into my hand :| i flipped onto the other side and was left hunging there with my hand stuck on the spikes. my friend freaked out, and i did too sort of but i somehow managed to unpin myself and my bloody hand from the fence. .. but now i dont even have scars from it though.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-24-2005 05:17 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
st0rm

– / Female / –
RE: What's the worst injury you have ever sustained?
my worst injury is a toss up between almost breaking my back motox riding when i was 9, and even though this isnt much of an injury, getting my stomach pumped when i was 3 cuz i took a heap of tablets thinking they were lollies hehe near death experience i think it was. i get called a druggo for it now though haha
[Image: 2070013_man.jpg]
03-24-2005 06:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Naruto

Naruto, only the best series ever!!!

32 / Male / –
I broke my hand when I was 5 years old I fell from 2 meters hight and fell on my hand.... Ican still remember the pain

[Image: naruto-sig.jpg]
03-24-2005 06:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user44571
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
i already told one of the worst injuries i sustained in a forum in T & T :tongue:

but here's another one. its not THAT bad, but it still is pretty bad. i was probably like 10-12. and i was running after my friend and had to climb this metal fence to catch up. the top of the fence had spikes, cuz it was around a private property. i got over it ok, but a guard came out and started yelling and threatening us that he would sent the dogs out at us, so me and my friend started climbing like crazy to get out... he jumped over the edge, and i tried to but i grabbed the spikes with my hand, so as i jumped over i put pressure on the spikes and they went into my hand :| i flipped onto the other side and was left hunging there with my hand stuck on the spikes. my friend freaked out, and i did too sort of but i somehow managed to unpin myself and my bloody hand from the fence. .. but now i dont even have scars from it though.
OUCH>.<

im lucky, ive never sprained or broken a thing, althoughi got ny leg jammed in a step, fell forward, and since my leg was jammed it almost forced my leg to split into two
03-25-2005 02:33 PM
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
i broke my hand once.. Actually i really broke it! My wrist like popped out! I had to take surgery on my hand. I didnt feel anything cuz they drugged me to sleep :P
03-25-2005 02:40 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
when i was about 10 in school there were gypsies in the fields by my school (they come every year for some reason :P) but when they leave they leave all their junk behind

and i was clamberin over the pile of junk and i slipped on a door and cut my wrist on a hinge

it was like 1cm away from the main artery so i was really lucky to survive but it didnt hurt because it split a nerve which means i didnt actually feel it.

i had stitches and a sling for about a month :(

and the worst thing about it... it was right at the end of the school year so the first 3 weeks of my holiday were ruined :(:(:(
03-25-2005 02:42 PM
user44571
Disabled Account

i also tripped over and forced my head into a metal chair, it gave me a lump on my head  :tongue: and when i was singing in choir, i fainted and fell into the girl behind me, the next time i fainted in choir i just dropped to the floor:P
03-25-2005 02:43 PM
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
umm wehn i was young i was jumping in some leaves , they were really sharp so one of them went straight into my leg and it was really close to the bone so I has minor surgry to get it out then it was really sore :(

sharp leaves? crazy

i once broke my toe in the swimming pool and it got infected and i had a veruca on it for ages, it cleared up but my little toe nail is all messed up now :(

* King For A Day has had now other bad injuries once a few years ago when a stupid chav in my class for no reason punched me in technology, i was winded very badly and i blacked out cos i couldnt breathe. when i came round i was told i had hit my head on a massive solid metal drill. then a bench with a metal edging, and then on the solid tiled floor. I spent 5 hours waiting for x-rays in casualty

the chav wasnt even suspended he got one after school detention for it. bloody shit justice
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
03-25-2005 02:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
I already posted mine in another thread.. so I wont repeat it.. :)
03-25-2005 02:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lp15
I already posted mine in another thread.. so I wont repeat it.. :)
what was the use in that post then? you didnt even link us to it
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
03-25-2005 03:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: