What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Why Have You Sold-out?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Why Have You Sold-out?
Author: Message:
nimd4

47 / – / –
O.P. Happy  RE: RE: Why Have You Sold-out?
quote:
Originally posted by lp15
Completly right with Patchou.. sorry nmid4 but seriously.. I mean. at least be respectful.. if i was Patchou i wouldnt had taken this.. there's a right and a wrong way to say what we think.. you didnt use the right one.. apologzies would be a good thing to do..
roger that. my apologies. tnx everyone else 4 tha sweet thread.

[EDiT] quoted lp15 fully (as opposed to partially) because i agree that i might have made a mistake

ps. should i spell your nick pl51? :| and btw it's not up to you to tell me when i should be respectful tnx -

This post was edited on 03-31-2005 at 02:13 AM by nimd4.
03-24-2005 01:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ed Mied

Huh?  RE: Why Have You Sold-out?
The only reason I ever used messenger plus was to get rid of that advertising banner. The other features were great but I can't see much point in using messenger plus anymore.  It was fun while it lasted.  I guess Microsoft wins again.   

Its one thing if they asked you to change it or threatened legal action or something.  But to sell out without any pressure. WOW that takes courage.   You're my new hero.

03-30-2005 01:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Why Have You Sold-out?
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Mied
The only reason I ever used messenger plus was to get rid of that advertising banner. The other features were great but I can't see much point in using messenger plus anymore.  It was fun while it lasted.  I guess Microsoft wins again.   

Its one thing if they asked you to change it or threatened legal action or something.  But to sell out without any pressure. WOW that takes courage.   You're my new hero.
:rolleyes: Did you even read this thread?

You can remove the ad with "StuffPlug", a MESSENGER PLUS! plugin.
03-30-2005 01:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: