What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus! SoundPacks

Pages: (18): « First « 14 15 16 17 [ 18 ] Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! SoundPacks
Author: Message:
Syco

Dr. House

RE: Messenger Plus! SoundPacks
I have a lot more sounds and have been meaning to update my little public library. However my computer crashed a while back causing me a lot of grief and has kept me from updating.

Reason I am here now is to see if there is any interest in my sounds, if there is I will happily update the library. So, anyone interested?

This post was edited on 08-26-2009 at 07:34 AM by Syco.
[Image: 2010-05-15_150400.png]
08-26-2009 07:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Syco
I have a lot more sounds and have been meaning to update my little public library. However my computer crashed a while back causing me a lot of grief and has kept me from updating.

Reason I am here now is to see if there is any interest in my sounds, if there is I will happily update the library. So, anyone interested?
Or you could make an account at mpsounds.net and upload your library/sounds there. In that way the (official) public library will grow and more people will be able to use your sounds. Because I doubt a lot of people actually know your library and thus would be interested in it ;)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-26-2009 09:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Syco

Dr. House

I r bak

Current Releases:

UT 2004 by Syco
The Elder Scrolls by SkyDragon
Jeff Dunham - Achmed The Dead Terrorist by SkyDragon
Ace Combat by SkyDragon
Smash The Kiwis! by SkyDragon
Chris Hansen - To Catch A Predator by SkyDragon

See here for packs that I have yet to release here, though these are old and need to be updated before I release them here and a couple have already been released. Such as the TES, AC, Kiwi and Achmed packs.

http://themystake.com/sarajevo/STFU/viewforum.php?f=49

Coming soon:
Rucka Rucka Ali song quotes, about 83 clips all by me(Syco).

I have 1,220 clips, of those clips, atleast 800 were created by SkyDragon or myself, mostly SkyDragon.

See this photo for the list of clips that I have, warning, the photo is almost 20k pixels!!! in height.

http://themystake.com/sarajevo/screenshots/2010-05-14_071345.png

I do plan on releasing more of these packs in the near future. But first I need to tidy them up, change names, correct spelling, add proper tags etc. IDK where to start, so if you see a set of sounds you really want, let me know and I'll see about getting them released. :D

I am also willing to take suggestions on future packs, NOT REQUESTS, SUGGESTIONS. Basically, if there is something you'd like made into a sound pack but doesn't already exist in the DB, then just post here with your suggestion along with a link(preferably to YouTube with a compilation of the clips you like best, though not required) and if I like the suggestion, then chances are good that I will either make it myself, or have it made. I'm not taking requests because I really don't have the time for it. Though there is a chance that, if I see a request in the request section that I particularly like, I will fulfill that request. ;)

This post was edited on 05-15-2010 at 07:56 PM by Syco.
05-15-2010 07:56 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Syco,

In that forum (http://themystake.com/sarajevo/STFU/viewforum.php?f=49) the name of Messenger Plus! is very wrong.
It is not MSN  Plus.

'MSN  Plus' is something completely different and it does not support the Messenger Plus! Soundpacks.
So it will confuse people.

The proper name is Messenger Plus! Live, or if you want to abbrivate: MsgPlus! if you will, but certainly not 'MSN  Plus'...

;)

EDIT: I see you've changed it (y)(y)

This post was edited on 05-19-2010 at 06:55 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-16-2010 01:39 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Syco

Dr. House

Here is the Rucka Rucka Ali pack. There are somewhere around 140 sounds.

http://themystake.com/sarajevo/STFU/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=323
05-18-2010 11:06 AM
Pages: (18): « First « 14 15 16 17 [ 18 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: