What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Go back in time

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
Go back in time
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Go back in time
quote:
Originally posted by Leo

Um, it's highly possible that going back in time wouldn't change your future (where you come from), but open another universe/dimension with those changes.

Say, for example, you prevent (just imagine) the meteorite to crash on Earth, thus the dinosaurs won't die. When you go back, you will not see dinosaurs everywhere, but there will be another universe/dimension that might be totally different from yours.

The Butterfly effect, for example... Imagine that all the changes he made opened different universes.

Not only that, but all the time, different universes are "started" because of different choices we make.
:P

No not at all if i may contradict u ... if not i still wanna contradict u :P
If i go back in time and tell u for eg that at anycost u must remember that when euro 2004 starts ... bet everything u have on Greece winning ... then instead of being where u are now .. ud be uber rich :banana:
That wont be a new dimension but as u went back in time and changed everything .... everything except me changed cause i was in a diffferent time in the space time continium (Stu) .... so as i messed with the stu .... everything changed :D
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
04-01-2005 05:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
If I were to go back into, I'de wanna visit this whole jesus christ being born and all that stuff....See if it's really real...
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
04-01-2005 06:43 PM
sasquatch

Odi et amo.

35 / Male / –
I'd be greedy and take some relic that's worth millions of dollars now, travel back, and make myself as rich as possible :D
Dare to dream.
04-01-2005 07:13 PM
violator999

Hidden Depths

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Go back in time
hehe, well as for me all i'd do is correct the mistakes i've made, when i think about it, the things i did and regret till now are the only things that cross into my mind.
04-01-2005 07:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rik

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by violator999
mistakes i've made, when i think about it, the things i did and regret till now are the only things that cross into my mind.
i do the same things:dodgy:
04-01-2005 07:51 PM
brian

– / Male / –
I would go 20~30 days in future, check which stock market will make up some real money, come back, and put all my money in it.
04-02-2005 05:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
would you want to have the ability to go back in time,  if yes, what would u do ?

I think what this question really  means is "are you happy with your life?"

Let me explain how I see it.. if you wanna get back in time to change a ceertain point of your life, that mean you'e either not happy with your life, or you simply thnk it could be better..

i personally belive that  wouldnt go back in the past cuz althought i made a lot of mistakes, i think its hat made me today and i dont really wanna change :)
04-02-2005 05:20 PM
violator999

Hidden Depths

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Go back in time
well, i wouldn't agree with u lp15
of course the mistakes u've made in the past teach you a lot in life, but i mean like small things u did, like saying something that might have hurt someone, or done something u still feel guilty about, they might be small things, like me for example, there are small things i'd like to do, like one time i said some really bad things to one of my friends, although it doesn't matter anymore and we're still good friends, but i wish i had never told him that, and like not going to see my grandmother, and the next day she died ( REALLY ! ), i still feel guilty about it, but that doesn't mean i am not happy or something...
04-02-2005 05:54 PM
kotjze

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
would you want to have the ability to go back in time,  if yes, what would u do ?

:s I'd rather have the ability to stop time, but going back i ntime would be fun too :)
[Image: 2wehvrb.jpg]
<Discrate> lol geeks are fags who sit at home on the computer without a gf and no friends except other geeks they meet on the net
------------------------------
<+Nitro> I've found that the best way to clean your keyboard without taking everything apart is by sucking it
04-04-2005 01:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
I managed to invent a time machine that could send you forward in time (not backwards), but about a week later when I was thinking about it I managed to dis-prove my own theory. dammit.
04-04-2005 06:00 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: