What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » what i'm listening to....

what i'm listening to....
Author: Message:
raw_25

O.P. what i'm listening to....
Hello,

Is it possible that only the one who i'm talking to (chatbox) can see what i'm listening to. Sometimes you only one to share the music with just a few people and not the whole contactlist?

I don't know if this is possible. The feature in MSN shows te number in your main menu (contaclist) and in the dialog-box. I prefer only the last one. Not everybody has to know what I'm listening to sometimes ;)

Can anybody help me.........

thnx
06-09-2005 03:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
RE: what i'm listening to....
hmmm im not sure why it would be neccasary, but its a good idea in a way, im sure it could be done
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
06-09-2005 03:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: what i'm listening to....
Nice idea, but I can't think of how you could do it. The list of what you are listening to is sent via the server to all of your contacts, so there's no way you can get it to be selective.
However yes, this would be a good idea, there's a few smartarses who when I'm listening to some stuff may enjoy mocking the fact that I sometimes listen to TV Tunes, if I hear a good one :p
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
06-09-2005 03:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
raw_25

O.P. RE: what i'm listening to....
Maybe it is possible with sort of a plug in.  So you can deselect "what i'm listening to" and just send the list of "what i'm listening to" as a message to a fixed area in the dialog box.

Or make the fields <personal message> not identical, so that it is possible to make different personal messages. One for the main window (contact list) and another one for the dialog window, in wich you can display the number what you are listening to. It seems that they are now identical, so that could be an option.

The problem is that I can't make (program) plug inns, maybe there are some people who can and will find it a challenge....:)

I'm sure I'm not the only one.......
06-09-2005 05:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: