What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Abortion Rates

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Abortion Rates
Author: Message:
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Abortion Rates
heh i believe its the womens right to decide weather to have a chield , I spose it could be better for the fetus to be aborted before 20 weeks though
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
06-30-2005 10:50 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
You see the problem here, is I'm not religious, so I don't have  the same Religious ideals as you.
06-30-2005 10:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
I think abortions are fine IMO, The only reason you woulden't kill a baby after its born are 1) its illegal and 2) you have love for it. But since youve NEVER EVEN SEEN the abortee (baby) and you haven't grown fond of it or its personality or the routine required for taking care of the baby, you have alomost no relationship with it. Also, why should other people care? I don't see any threads about the millions that get murdered every day, or that comit suicide. Pr0xY, your just taking a random stand about an issue you won't have to worry about. If Im wrong, and you fucked up and forgot protection one day, PM me and ill delete the post. Otherwise, come up with reasons for this other then it being 'morally wrong' (which it isn't.)

This post was edited on 06-30-2005 at 10:56 PM by ShawnZ.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
06-30-2005 10:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
And tbh, Pr0xy, at 18, you have more knowledge about fathering a child than Millenium does? Where did that come from?
Do I always have to explain personal stuff?  I am used to being a father figure, and having to deal with almost all the responsibilities that come with it, just leave it at that.

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
You see the problem here, is I'm not religious, so I don't have  the same Religious ideals as you.
That is the biggest problem with argueing/descussing something like this.  I try to be respectful of the non religious people and not bring the religious side of it into it. 
06-30-2005 11:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
multimillion2k

– / Male / –
Everyone come back in 10 years and see if your views are still the same :)

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
I would respect ANYONE who wants to wait untill marrege alot more then I would the ones that don't.

I side with proxy - it's much harder to abstain from sex.

This is kinda unrelated, but would this be similar to people arguing against cruelty to animals? You will always get extremists who won't even eat meat because some animal died. Perhaps one could present a similar argument for abortion?

This post was edited on 06-30-2005 at 11:27 PM by multimillion2k.
06-30-2005 11:07 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
I think abortion should be allowed for any reason its the woman's life she has the right to take decisions and the plans for her life.

Yeah there are means of preventing it but they can fail and no matter what, the government whatever doesnt have to right to interfere in their lifes.
Now you people say: "When aborting you are interfering with a baby's life", who cares? Will the baby feel anything, does he have responsabilities or whatever in outside world?
The life of the woman is more important than the life of the "baby" screw it if they are killing another human being, its their business, we all have a conscience which tells us what is wrong or right, besides, do you htink its always easy for a woman to take that decision? Not always , but again, its her life! and if she takes the wrong decision ( it can be abort or not ) her conscience will torture her for the rest of her life.

EDIT: All i said above is to read with the idea in mind that i support what M_E said and some points of what Killov said so that way i dont have to repeat what they said.

Some people are probably going to say: "OMFGWTFBBQ, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE AS STUPID AS THAT" but its the way i think :P

And a note for the most of religious people that replied in this thing like: "Since im religious i follow what my religion say",  so you are telling me just because you follow a religion you dont think by yourself and dont ask why are things like that? Its just like joining a club and say : "Now im following any rule just to be in this club doesnt matter if its wrong or not, im just lazy to think about it" :/

This post was edited on 07-01-2005 at 12:23 AM by paperless.
07-01-2005 12:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I think abortion should be allowed for any reason its the woman's life she has the right to take decisions and the plans for her life.
It's not entirely her choice, read up on the "Gomez vs. Perez" case. 

quote:
Originally posted by multimillion2k
This is kinda unrelated, but would this be similar to people arguing against cruelty to animals? You will always get extremists who won't even eat meat because some animal died. Perhaps one could present a similar argument for abortion?
Thats so true, but sadly it seems like in our society today that a animals life is worth so much more then a human life. 
07-01-2005 12:17 AM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
It's not entirely her choice, read up on the "Gomez vs. Perez" case. 

I searched on google but i think that was in the USA its a USA law not a worldwide law or something ( i guess ).
07-01-2005 12:20 AM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by multimillion2k
This is kinda unrelated, but would this be similar to people arguing against cruelty to animals? You will always get extremists who won't even eat meat because some animal died.
Like what? When some animals get killed because they can't be cured? I don't understand, it was too general.

Cruelty, like, hurt animals just for fun is the same as hurting a human just for fun (edit: it's bad, I mean).

I'm one of those who think that humans are just animals. Animals abort too, by the way.

This post was edited on 07-01-2005 at 12:28 AM by L. Coyote.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

07-01-2005 12:27 AM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
4- the woman is a girl under 13 years of age :| far out thats pretty yound i would atleast say 16-17 :|

abortion is wrong tbh
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
07-01-2005 12:32 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: