What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Abortion Rates

Pages: (5): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 » Last »
Abortion Rates
Author: Message:
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Abortion Rates
I'm against Abortions in full, the second the fertilisation occurs I believe that a form of life is being created, and we shouldn't interfere.

If it wasn't for the fact that people who are desperate for abortions will go to dangerous and backdoor routes to get an abortion, I would want it to be completely illegal.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
06-30-2005 07:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
YottabyteWizard

36 / Male / Flag
I said it's fine, but everybody (well, the horney ones) must be extra carefull, that why preservatives exist.

quote:
Originally said in South Park by The Mole
Stop thinking with your dick!
:D
06-30-2005 10:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
since i am catholic i am against abortions...and that if a girl wants an abortion they should go to an abortion clinic and/or put the baby in an ophanage.  in the first place these girls that want abortions shouldnt of had sex before marrige. 
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
06-30-2005 10:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

i'm sorry, but there's nothing wrong with abortions, if you want to stop someone living instead of letting him live in misery, please do so, it'll be less food to buy and more free time for you :-/

but okay, if you come with your third abortion, i think hospitals should tell you to fsck off. honestly.

btw...
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
in the first place these girls that want abortions shouldnt of had sex before marrige.
that's a choice you make, there's absolutely no obligation tbh :-/ if you think every girl should wait until marriage to have sex, you're pretty sad :sad:
06-30-2005 10:24 PM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
o believing in a religion that says no sex b4 marrige is sad? i think not.  Sex is what God made for reproduction of people and not just for pleasure.

This post was edited on 06-30-2005 at 10:28 PM by [MR].
06-30-2005 10:27 PM
YottabyteWizard

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Abortion Rates
quote:
since i am catholic i am against abortions...and that if a girl wants an abortion they should go to an abortion clinic and/or put the baby in an ophanage.  in the first place these girls that want abortions shouldnt of had sex before marrige. 

yeah, that's a prob... i got a friend of mine, he told me that when he went to a bathdroom in school (middle school), there were 'strange' noices! I can't felive wtf is wrong with ppl, even kids want to have sex :| If they can't wait to marriage and/or they're very horney at least have responsabilities and also think and what could happen, as said before, having sex not by vagina, or using preservatives. That's the reason too OIDS is expanding so quickly too. :S
06-30-2005 10:28 PM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
in the first place these girls that want abortions shouldnt of had sex before marrige.
if you think every girl should wait until marriage to have sex, you're pretty sad :sad:
Wow Millenium.  I'm totally different on that.  I would respect ANYONE who wants to wait untill marrege alot more then I would the ones that don't.  When you get older and get into a very serious relationship you'll understand why. 

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
i'm sorry, but there's nothing wrong with abortions, if you want to stop someone living instead of letting him live in misery, please do so, it'll be less food to buy and more free time for you
Wow thats horrible that you would even look at it like that.  Then again you are only 15 and probably cant comprehend the life changing choice you would be making by giving up your child so you could have "more free time"

* Pr0xY spits on Millenium

Your reasons and opinions discust me...

This post was edited on 06-30-2005 at 10:44 PM by Pr0xY.
06-30-2005 10:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I personally have to agree with Millenium here. And tbh, Pr0xy, at 18, you have more knowledge about fathering a child than Millenium does? Where did that come from?
06-30-2005 10:46 PM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
what he is saying is that he has been in more relationships than mellenium has, and also having more freetime and stuff like that is just being selfish...while God wants us to be selfless.
06-30-2005 10:49 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Wow Millenium.  I'm totally different on that.  I would respect ANYONE who wants to wait untill marrege alot more then I would the ones that don't.  When you get older and get into a very serious relationship you'll understand why.
okay, that's true, but there's no forcing someone to wait until marriage :-/ it's their choice... if they're smart enough to realize it's just SEX, which is physical contact, it's totally different. you can respect them as much as other people.
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Wow thats horrible that you would even look at it like that.  Then again you are only 15 and probably cant comprehend the life changing choice you would be making by giving up your child so you could have "more free time"
it's not for "more free time", but ffs, the child doesn't even feel pain yet (not sure though), it doesn't even breathe on its own yet, why ruin its life and why ruin yours if you can make an end to it? of course the girls have to take responsabilities! but that's not a reason to stop people from ruining their lives by ruining a baby's life...
quote:
and also having more freetime and stuff like that is just being selfish...while God wants us to be selfless.
1) not being selfish in life will eventually get you fucked up, people will always abuse it. the only person who DESERVES to get saved in a traumatic situation, is yourself, unless you want to be heroic, but dead.
2) ever thought of people who don't believe in god? :-/

This post was edited on 06-30-2005 at 10:52 PM by Millenium_edition.
06-30-2005 10:50 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: