What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » is there a tool for last time online checker?

is there a tool for last time online checker?
Author: Message:
mijares

O.P. is there a tool for last time online checker?
i was wondering, is there a tool or plug in that tells you when was the last time the contact was online?
i
07-09-2005 03:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: is there a tool for last time online checker?
it's already in plus right click the contact go to extras and go to contact information :)
07-09-2005 03:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
remember that it is the last time you saw him online yourself.

eg. if you were offline when your contact was online, it will not be recorded.
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
07-09-2005 03:41 PM
Blacklion

Hi, im new here, and i was wondering that is there just a plugin for messenger, that you don't need to install messenger plus to get this Last Seen online thing, is there any plugin? I like messenger plus, but my father doesn't let me install that, and i need this Last seen online thing, so if there is a plugin for that, please let me know, thanks.
07-09-2005 05:53 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
As far as I know there exists no separate add-on that contains this function. Instead, I'd talk to your father about installing Messenger Plus!. Most likely he is under the false assumption that it will install spyware on your computer. This is not the case. There is an optional sponsor which you can choose not to install during installation.

If your father has further questions, encourage him to post a thread on these forums. Many helpers are always willing to clarify issues he might have :)
07-09-2005 06:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Blacklion

RE: RE: is there a tool for last time online checker?
quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
As far as I know there exists no separate add-on that contains this function. Instead, I'd talk to your father about installing Messenger Plus!. Most likely he is under the false assumption that it will install spyware on your computer. This is not the case. There is an optional sponsor which you can choose not to install during installation.

If your father has further questions, encourage him to post a thread on these forums. Many helpers are always willing to clarify issues he might have :)

Okey, thanks.
07-09-2005 06:04 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: