What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!

Pages: (11): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
Author: Message:
TylerG

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
Well if no one died then Voldermorte woulnd't be a very thrilling badguy would he:P
[Image: lardotest4on.png]
07-18-2005 06:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
hmaster

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
true. i guess most of book 7 will be about him finding the rest of teh Horcuxes, probably assuming that he doesnt go back to Hogwarts.
[Image: sig.png]
07-18-2005 07:15 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
*cough*

book 1: Lily and James Potter, Quirell.
Book 2: no-one that I can think of. *-)
book 3: Barty Crouch
book 4: Cedric, the three people in the huge house. (forgotten the names. o.o) and we are told of people who have died previously.
book 5: Sirius (:'()
book 6: Dumbledore (:'() and a death eater, and in the memories, people are killed, for example: Morfin.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
07-18-2005 07:16 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
you all know me and my crazy theories. I think Snape is still a good guy.

We don't know why Dumbledore trusted Snape so much, in the face of so much stuff, Dumbledore never once doubted Snape's excuse for why he told Voldy about the prophecy.

My theory is that the potion itself was the Horcrux they were looking for, and so Dumbledore told Snape to kill him, thus destroying the Horcrux. He used occulumency and legemillins (sp?) to communicate with Snape about this, but because he was so ill he was confused and was saying what Snape was saying to him. "no, don't make me do it", i think that saying "KILL ME" at the end was dumbledore giving the final word to snape.

I also think that Harry is the final Horcrux, so he will have to kill voldermort (probably at the department of mysteries) and then will fall through the veil in order to finish voldermort off once and for all.

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
book 1: Lily and James Potter, Quirell.

Lily and James didn't die in book 1, their death was talked about in book 1, they died 11 years prior to when PS/SS was set.

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 07:24 PM by saralk.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
07-18-2005 07:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I was hoping to see a resume.. :/

I hate reading so could you tell what happens? :P

Harry and Dumbledore get back from a quest to find a horcrux (an object voldemort has placed part of his soul in so he can't be killed unless the horcrux is destroyed. there are 7 horcruxes he used). Dumbledore is weakened because he drank some sort of funky liquid which was part of getting the horcrux. They see the dark mark above the astronomy tower and go up to it. Malfoy comes in and doesn't kill Dumbledore even though he said he was going to. More death eaters come in and Snape kills Dumbledore with the Avada Kedavra (or something like that) curse. Aurors and some teachers are fighting more death eaters while Harry chases Malfoy and Snape. Snape tells Harry he's the Hlaf-Blood Prince then they apparate somewhere or other. He's taken to the hospital wing and Bill (Ron's brother) has a pretty mangled up face where a werewolf (who wasn't transformed) had attacked him. All the students and some other people stay for Dumbledore's funeral and Harry tells Ginny they can't go out cuz she'll get killed for some reason. Harry tells Ron and Hermione that he is not going to come back to Hogwarts next year and is going to look for the other Horcruxes and Ron and Hermione say they're going to come with him after they'd all gone to Bill and Fleur's wedding.

And that's pretty much the end :D
07-18-2005 07:25 PM
TylerG

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Saralk

you all know me and my crazy theories. I think Snape is still a good guy.

We don't know why Dumbledore trusted Snape so much, in the face of so much stuff, Dumbledore never once doubted Snape's excuse for why he told Voldy about the prophecy.

My theory is that the potion itself was the Horcrux they were looking for, and so Dumbledore told Snape to kill him, thus destroying the Horcrux. He used occulumency and legemillins (sp?) to communicate with Snape about this, but because he was so ill he was confused and was saying what Snape was saying to him. "no, don't make me do it", i think that saying "KILL ME" at the end was dumbledore giving the final word to snape.

I also think that Harry is the final Horcrux, so he will have to kill voldermort (probably at the department of mysteries) and then will fall through the veil in order to finish voldermort off once and for all.
I wouldn't say that your theory is correct, but there is some points that could be true.  Snape could still be good, but Dumbledore knew he would have to be killed and he had Snape do it so there would be no further questions of his Loyalty.  I don't think that the potion was the Horcrux.  And I doubt that Harry is one either.

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 07:30 PM by TylerG.
07-18-2005 07:27 PM
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saralk

That's a pretty good theory actually cuz the prophecy said neither could survive while one remained alive. I knew it would be worded like that for a reason.

EDIT: But we saw Snape make the unbreakable vow, so he can't still be on the good side :undecided:

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 07:30 PM by ayjay.
07-18-2005 07:28 PM
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I was hoping to see a resume.. :/
I hate reading so could you tell what happens? :P
Hermoine and Ron died because Mrs Wesley found them doing the hanly panky... :p

Nah, I was expecting DD dying... is like all those kung fu movies...where the master dies 3/4 of the movie  and the pupil takes it to the next level to beat the villan at the end... :P

While the book is not great, its a very good setup for the things to come... it'll be interesting to read their adventures outside Hogwarts...  I just have one wish.... have the last fight lasts for 5-6 chapters... it would suck if it last only for 2 chapters or less...

hopefully Book 7 will be out next year...
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
07-18-2005 07:31 PM
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
I doubt it will be out next year but I hope it is.

I might read book 5 again, it's the only one I haven't read 100 times and I forgot some of the stuff which happened which was quite important in book 6.

I think in book 7, Harry will either die fighting Voldemort (killing him first, of course! :P) or become an Auror.
07-18-2005 07:34 PM
TylerG

33 / Male / –
Harry better not die:dodgy:  It says one of them can survive if the other one doesn't so if Harry kills him first then there is no problem with him living:P
07-18-2005 07:38 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: