What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [split] Global Warming

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
[split] Global Warming
Author: Message:
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
O.P. RE: new orleans
quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers
It's terrible.

The weather seems to be getting WAY out of control. And it's all our fault with Global Warming and stuff :(

Global warming doesnt exist :-P It's been proven to not exist, it's just the natural swing of nature.
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
09-02-2005 03:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: new orleans
quote:
Originally posted by wj
Global warming doesnt exist It's been proven to not exist, it's just the natural swing of nature.

however we must learn that we all are evil destroying the world at school :banana:

the earth gerts colder and hotter all the time :P
09-02-2005 03:26 PM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: new orleans
Global Warming is one of the reasons I heard for all of this... And for some reason people are saying it is all George W. Bush's fault for what is happening down south. :undecided: Fuckin retards

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 06:52 PM by Pr0xY.
09-02-2005 03:32 PM
FrozenDaggers

I shoot people.

35 / Female / Flag
RE: RE: new orleans
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Global Warming is one of the reasons I heard for all of this... and for some reason people are saying its all George W. Bush's fault for what is happening. :undecided: Fuckin retards

George Bush... wtf... lol... how is that even possible 8-)
09-02-2005 03:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
RE: RE: new orleans
quote:
Originally posted by wj
quote:
It's terrible.

The weather seems to be getting WAY out of control. And it's all our fault with Global Warming and stuff :(

Global warming doesnt exist :-P It's been proven to not exist, it's just the natural swing of nature.

Could I have a link to back this up?
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
09-02-2005 04:27 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

37 / Male / –
RE: [split] Global Warming
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Global Warming is one of the reasons I heard for all of this... and for some reason people are saying its all George W. Bush's fault for what is happening. :undecided: Fuckin retards

The USA have rejected signing the Kioto Protocol. As the USA is a big industrial country it is easy for people to consider the USA government guilty of negative effects of the industry on the atmosphere.
I don't think you should insult people with reasoned opinions like that. :)

I suggest you reading about Global Warming, Global Warming controversy and finally the Scientific opinion on climate change before you state unfounded arguments.
09-02-2005 05:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
*Saint*

36 / Male / Flag
In Canada We ratified The Kioto Protocal But The Province of Alberta Is Against It Because it Produces oil and Gas etc also i read and heard on the news that some people there including the premier said if its enforced they might decide to have a referemdum like in quebec
09-02-2005 06:05 PM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
George Bush... wtf... lol... how is that even possible 8-)
Its not possible.  It was "an act of God", something we can not control. 

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
The USA have rejected signing the Kioto Protocol. As the USA is a big industrial country it is easy for people to consider the USA government guilty of negative effects of the industry on the atmosphere.
Signing a bill would not have prevented this.  Even if it did have something to do with Global Warming, it would in no way be George W. Bush's fault(like people are saying it is), cause its not like Global Warming started right when Bush stepped into office.  And have you and everyone else forgotten that there are other country's in this world besides the USA that pollute and drive cars.

quote:
I don't think you should insult people with reasoned opinions like that. :)
Reasoned opinions? I think not.  I'm not saying Global warming didn't have an effect on this (if it really exists), all I'm saying is it's not Bush's fault, and people are fucking retards if they think it is his fault. 

quote:
I suggest you reading about Global Warming, Global Warming controversy and finally the Scientific opinion on climate change before you state unfounded arguments.
Unfounded arguments? Shit dude, all I said was to say it is George Bush's fault is stupid, I think your just in the mood to argue... or something, damn...

KeyStorm, I think your alittle confunsed.  My Global Warming comment and Bush comment were seperate, like reason (1) and/or (2) for all the flooding. Get it? Hopefully... cause I never in a million years would have guessed that someone would have found a way or reason to argue with that post of mine. 

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 06:50 PM by Pr0xY.
09-02-2005 06:47 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

37 / Male / –
Firstly: I'm not discussing your opinion, I'm just asking you to explain why you consider that fact true. And you are still seriously insulting those who may oppose to your opinion, as they have the right of freely express their opinions without being blamed for it, being they right or wrong.

Secondly: I'm not starting any argument. It's you who's being harsh, not me. I'm just suggesting all those who may participate in a debate about Global Warming to read those articles because they contain neutral and contrasted information about this topic, unless expressly stated. Like the quote were George W. Bush states that China produces more volume of greenhouse effect gases that the USA, while the official UN stats state it's not.

Thirdly: Do not take this personally, you're acting way too immaturely.

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 06:58 PM by KeyStorm.
09-02-2005 06:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: RE: [split] Global Warming
quote:
Firstly: I'm not discussing your opinion, I'm just asking you to explain why you consider that fact true. And you are still seriously insulting those who may oppose to your opinion, as they have the right of freely express their opinions without being blamed for it, being they right or wrong.
I consider it true because of reasonable doubt.  Sry to insult them, but I also have a right to say what I want about their opinions.  I'm saying that thinking that way is stupid, not that the person thinking it is stupid. 

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStormSecondly: I'm not starting any argument. It's you who's being harsh, not me. I'm just suggesting all those who may participate in a debate about Global Warming to read those articles because they contain neutral and contrasted information about this topic, unless expressly stated.
Well I'm sorry, it seemed like it was directed very much at me (i'm sure others will agree).  Doesn't matter, argueing about this is just a waste of time and dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStormThirdly: Do not take this personally, you're acting way too immaturely.
See this is why I don't like the internet.  Someone can type something, and it could have 10 different meanings depending on what mood the person was in when they wrote it.  It there was a tone of voice to go along with these posts, it would be alot easier and a lot less confusing about what each of us ment. 
09-02-2005 07:12 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: