What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » how do you get the most out of a school pc?

Pages: (16): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 » Last »
how do you get the most out of a school pc?
Author: Message:
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
RE: how do you get the most out of a school pc?
quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
Before you were expelled :P

i made a proxy so i can surf any site at school, cuz u cant unblock it even if you try (i think)

until the proxy gets blocked too :P
04-28-2006 12:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
until the proxy gets blocked too (Smilie)
or until the head of IT tells you to take it off the server, disable your internet privilages and blocks the URL to boot :(
formerly methos
04-28-2006 02:11 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
until the proxy gets blocked too (Smilie)
or until the head of IT tells you to take it off the server, disable your internet privilages and blocks the URL to boot :(

Yeah... but I know here at least, if your a decent kid and only you know what you're doing to get around the block, the IT will let you do it... but as soon as more than just you is diong it he'll block it.
04-28-2006 03:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
Im new to my new school and im starting to be friendly with the IT technician :P So soon i'll say if you wanna help finding loop holes ill do it for you if you le tme become admin :refuck:
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

04-28-2006 07:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ForestPlus!
Banned

My school run windows 2000 (or some cases, ME:() and even the [winkey] + D shortcut doesn't work, and worse... they have some sort of software that allows them to watch all of the students desktops and see what they're doing (like remote assistance), so breaking into the C:/ is impossible.:-|
09-02-2006 07:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ForestLand
My school run windows 2000 (or some cases, ME:() and even the [winkey] + D shortcut doesn't work, and worse... they have some sort of software that allows them to watch all of the students desktops and see what they're doing (like remote assistance), so breaking into the C:/ is impossible.:-|

Its possible, you'll get caught though.
09-02-2006 10:55 AM
Unreal209

I can't take any apps in on my USB drive, reason, i got them banned. Ages ago i used to take my USB drive into school with like 5+ games on it no install flash etc. Took the techy months to figure me. Now, i plug my drive in, it won't evan be recognised. Which is really wierd cos sometimes the techy can have a new site banned within minutes of someone finding it.

If someone could help me opening this with a prompt, i'd be verry happy :). I'm pretty bad with comand prompts and stuff, i can't evan open the run box thing with a shortcit, as obviousely its removed.

Our teachers can also take over our PC's. Someone in our class was playing a game and the sub teacher controled his PC on his laptop and opened word and typed "start working". It was pretty funny.
09-02-2006 07:27 PM
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: how do you get the most out of a school pc?
quote:
they have some sort of software that allows them to watch all of the students desktops and see what they're doing (like remote assistance), so breaking into the C:/ is impossible.:-|
They've got that at my school, but I doubt that they ever use it 8-).

quote:
Originally posted by .Roy
quote:

Its possible, you'll get caught though.

Could you explain it, because getting caught probably won't happen, and even if it does, it's not hurting anybody.

quote:
Originally posted by Unreal209
I can't take any apps in on my USB drive, reason, i got them banned. Ages ago i used to take my USB drive into school with like 5+ games on it no install flash etc. Took the techy months to figure me. Now, i plug my drive in, it won't evan be recognised. Which is really wierd cos sometimes the techy can have a new site banned within minutes of someone finding it.
My school loves USB disks. You can buy them through the school now, and all the old computers that have no front USB port have got small USB extension cables plugged in and duct taped to the side for easy USB port access.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
09-03-2006 04:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
I'm officialy barred of the system. How was I supposed to know magnets would fack up the moniter...

..and maybe a couple dozen of the ones around me (a)
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
09-03-2006 09:48 AM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Im new to my new school and im starting to be friendly with the IT technician :P So soon i'll say if you wanna help finding loop holes ill do it for you if you le tme become admin :refuck:
I think you will get a no :P
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
09-03-2006 09:54 AM
Pages: (16): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: