What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » England Cricket Team Wins Ashes

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
England Cricket Team Wins Ashes
Author: Message:
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
RE: England Cricket Team Wins Ashes
Jhon Anderton :blah:

:grin: Thats a typical Indian behaviour.

Sachin is a Great Player and will be a great player.. Both on and OFF the field (Unlike Shame Warne :tongue: j/k No matter Warnie has a good behavior in field)  Sachin inspite of injuries that bothered him he played well for India. Just becasue he cannot play now, you should not kick him away..

Warne is 'God's gift to cricket' - Tendulkar : September 22, 2005

Shane Warne's genius has evoked high praise from Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar has praised Shane Warne by calling him `God's gift to cricket'. He has also predicted that Australia would retain their superpower status even after their current ageing crop of players retire. ......more........

09-22-2005 08:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Blair
lol, aus has the least faith. everyone where i live thinks that aus is now shit, after losing for such a small amout of time... have some faith, mabye you'll start winning again in another 20 years;)

ahem.. :P I think you mean you'll start winning in about 20 years time again for possibly a day or two and infact i think your completely correct :P.

quote:
Originally posted by Blair
LOL, Aus lost cricket and tri nations and the bledisloe cup! this is great, im a kiwi living in aus, so much fun teasing them! finally some revenge. who sucks now

Pfft, i went to NZ a few months ago, they obviously know they suck compared to us because they have shirts everywhere written on them "my dad said i could do anything, except play for australia". I was like Oh my god...
Segosa is newb.
09-22-2005 09:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
:lol:  Some one in NZ wheo really dont like the selectors!
09-22-2005 09:55 AM
Blair

35 / Male / –
the shirts refer to the fact that its shameful to play for australia...?^o)

these losses will alow australia to freshen their teams... hopefully with new players emerging... look on the bright side:P
[Image: twink.png]
09-22-2005 09:58 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by shine
Jhon Anderton :blah:

:grin: Thats a typical Indian behaviour.

Sachin is a Great Player and will be a great player.. Both on and OFF the field (Unlike Shame Warne :tongue: j/k No matter Warnie has a good behavior in field)  Sachin inspite of injuries that bothered him he played well for India. Just becasue he cannot play now, you should not kick him away..

Warne is 'God's gift to cricket' - Tendulkar : September 22, 2005

Shane Warne's genius has evoked high praise from Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar has praised Shane Warne by calling him `God's gift to cricket'. He has also predicted that Australia would retain their superpower status even after their current ageing crop of players retire. ......more........
I never disagreed :refuck:

I just said that if the consideration is current form (a yr or 2 is in consideration) then he doesnt deserve to make it .... dont get me wrong i love the way he plays when he is socring fluently ... who doesnt but the super series isnt an all time great team its supposed to be the best players at that time .... well he doesnt make my list.
If the criteria is making the best all time team (ie considering entire careers of ppl still playing) then he should be on the top ;)

My 2 fav players of the series are freddy and warne :D I dont care what he does off the field. He destroys the opponent and its fun to see the way he tricks ppl (even tho it mabbe my team on the recieving end :dodgy:; then i dont like it that much but i applaud it none the less ;)) (I still love the match where sachin sweeped warne over mid wicket for 2 sixes and a four :rolleyes:)

Freddy and harmison really bowled well :clap:

:bow: England Cricket Team :bow:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
09-22-2005 10:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
India white washed ZIm's 2-0

Phew! At last an away series win.. A whitewash after 19 years ( sheer coincidence thay need 19 run to win the match :dodgy: )
09-22-2005 12:23 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: