What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Tabbed Convo Bug [7.5 + Plus! (Mess.be Edition)]

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Tabbed Convo Bug [7.5 + Plus! (Mess.be Edition)]
Author: Message:
audaz

– / Male / –
RE: RE: Tabbed Convo Bug [7.5 + Plus! (Mess.be Edition)]
quote:
Originally posted by pgoodhall
hmm im using windows blinds. thanks that window frame option works. Is it likely tho that an update will be made for windows blinds users. Its just im lazy and am not one  to keep cliking that window frame everytime i need to use the toolbar at the top :S  and sorry i tried using the user over ride option but that didnt work for some reason.

after the solution of exclude the program,dont forget to aplly the new settings in the windowblinds. you unload completely the MSN messenger? . you have to do it. then, open the MSN and the tabs will work.
try again.

This post was edited on 09-27-2005 at 01:58 PM by audaz.
09-27-2005 01:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Doorknob

RE: Tabbed Convo Bug [7.5 + Plus! (Mess.be Edition)]
or you can just maximise ur conversation and it wont shrink...ctrl tab shrinks the window after every rotation not every tab which happens when clicking...
10-02-2005 07:30 AM
Phoen!X

O.P. RE: RE: Tabbed Convo Bug [7.5 + Plus! (Mess.be Edition)]
quote:
Originally posted by Doorknob
or you can just maximise ur conversation and it wont shrink...ctrl tab shrinks the window after every rotation not every tab which happens when clicking...

My resolution is 1280 x 1024, maximising the convo makes it too big :) i'll need to turn my head 90 degrees just to look at their display pic then back to the convo :P

I've got it working with the unload windowsblinds on msnmsgr.exe now anyway, so it's running ok :)
10-02-2005 12:31 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: