What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)
Author: Message:
UnduTheGun

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
Originally posted by cyberlords
eu não sei por que que o patchou ainda não adicionou o nosso idioma ao plus, o que eu saiba brasil usa mais o plus que os EUA, e tbm é o que mais usa na america latina
This has already been discussed in many threads including this one, please, take the time to read it to know why isn't currently included in the installer.
05-23-2006 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by xBellox

Queria  saber se o Dr. já começou a fazer a tradução do Live Plus!

xBellox, eu ja to fazendo ela. até a ultima versao "liberada" ta tudo pronto

tenho uma previsao de que a ultima versao (final) nao tenha muitas mudanças em relação às frases, entao creio que logo depois de sair a versao final a tradução ja seja liberada
05-23-2006 07:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
xBellox

44 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by cyberlords
eu não sei por que que o patchou ainda não adicionou o nosso idioma ao plus, o que eu saiba brasil usa mais o plus que os EUA, e tbm é o que mais usa na america latina

CyberLords, depois de inúmeras discussões (perda de tempo) a resposta para sua pergunta é mais simples do que se possa imaginar: "Má vontade" Simples, assim... eles não querem e ponto, nem adianta argumentar mais nada, é só ler os vários tópicos abertos sobre esse tema e você vai entender melhor.

Eu fui tradutor do antigo Sonique e sou tradutor oficial do uTorrent, e neles vêm as duas variações de português. Mas o MsgPlus é muito "especial" pra isso. Perca suas esperanças.

---

CyberLords, the awser is simply: "They don't want", that is it... Don't waste your time. I you can read all threads about this subject to see what I'm talking.

I was a translator for the old Sonique, and now I'm an official translator of uTorrent, and both comes with pt_BR and pt_PT (argh!), but the MsgPlus is too "special". Forget it, it's hopeless.

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
quote:

Queria  saber se o Dr. já começou a fazer a tradução do Live Plus!

xBellox, eu ja to fazendo ela. até a ultima versao "liberada" ta tudo pronto

tenho uma previsao de que a ultima versao (final) nao tenha muitas mudanças em relação às frases, entao creio que logo depois de sair a versao final a tradução ja seja liberada

Valeu Chancer! Realmente a versão final deve vir poucas alterações em relação a esta. Continue com o ótimo trabalho, nós agradecemos!
05-25-2006 07:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
CyberLords, the awser is simply: "They don't want", that is it... Don't waste your time. I you can read all threads about this subject to see what I'm talking.

I was a translator for the old Sonique, and now I'm an official translator of uTorrent, and both comes with pt_BR and pt_PT (argh!), but the MsgPlus is too "special". Forget it, it's hopeless.
IF you took the time to read all those threads about this subject instead of accusing Patchou, Plus! and the whole community of some stupid stuff, you would already understand why it isn't included.

And no it isn't because "They don't want it". For the 86171687186 time, there are rules and perfect reasons why it isn't included.

And it isn't MsgPlus! which is "special", it is you who thinks the Brazilian language is special. The rules, guidelines and reasons why a language is added or not is exactly the same for each and every language, Brazilian is no exception.

Instead of bitching around, read some threads about it. It is already answered multiple times in great detail in all the different threads why it isn't included... again and again.

It is people like you, who constantly bitch about it again and again and can't seem to understand one word of what has been said before, which give the whole Brazilian community a bad name.

This post was edited on 05-26-2006 at 01:22 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-26-2006 01:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
xBellox

44 / Male / –
Grin  RE: RE: RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
IF you took the time to read all those threads about this subject instead of accusing Patchou, Plus! and the whole community of some stupid stuff, you would already understand why it isn't included.

I'm not accusing Patchou, I've never spoken with Patchou, indeed I've never seen Patchou post his ideas about the subject. BTW I've read all those threads, I've started one of them.

quote:
And no it isn't because "They don't want it". For the 86171687186 time, there are rules and perfect reasons why it isn't included.

And it isn't MsgPlus! which is "special", it is you who thinks the Brazilian language is special. The rules, guidelines and reasons why a language is added or not is exactly the same for each and every language, Brazilian is no exception.

So tell me, why... why 95% of the international softwares doesn't follow this "rules, guidelines and reasons", and has been translated as for pt_PT as for pt_BR?

No, no... Forget it, do not answer that question, I don't wanna know, I will not start a new discussion. In fact, instead to say "They don't want it", I'll say to CyberLords that "They won't put pt_BR as official translation NEVER, because they have 'rules, guidelines and reasons'" *-) And that MsgPlus! isn't "special", but different (that you cannot denie, it's a fact)... Is it a better word? So, let's end this discussion. :-#

quote:
Instead of bitching around, read some threads about it. It is already answered multiple times in great detail in all the different threads why it isn't included... again and again.

It is people like you, who constantly bitch about it again and again and can't seem to understand one word of what has been said before, which give the whole Brazilian community a bad name.

I'm not bitching around, I'm just answering the question that CyberLords made (at my point of view). And I've indeed instruct him to read all threads. I do not want another discussion about this subject, in part because I know that it won't goes anywhere, and I know that MsgPlus! will never to be officialy translated for pt_BR, so I won't waste my time and I tell CyberLord do not waste his time too. As I said: It's hopeless

BTW I really don't care about what you think about Brazilian community. So please do not start a new discussion about this old subject. To be clear, I don't want an official translation for pt_Br anymore, I'm just supporting the work of unofficials translator like Dr Heyder and Chancer, and that is it. (Y)
05-26-2006 02:08 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
I'm not accusing Patchou, I've never spoken with Patchou, indeed I've never seen Patchou post his ideas about the subject. BTW I've read all those threads, I've started one of them.
You do accuse Patchou, Plus! and the community... And no, I'm not going to, again, quote all the stuff which has been said in the many threads created about this BR translation and how "they don't want BR to be included, they have something against BR people, etc". Everybody can read that stuff in the many already existing threads.

quote:
In fact, instead to say "They don't want it", I'll say to CyberLords that "They won't put pt_BR as official translation NEVER, because they have 'rules, guidelines and reasons'" *-) And that MsgPlus! isn't "special", but different (that you cannot denie, it's a fact)... Is it a better word?
Nobody ever said that pt_BR will never be included.

For once read all those threads and ACCEPT that EACH language (not only your special Brazillian, but EACH language) must apply to certain conditions. If those conditions are not met, the language will NOT be included (an can even be removed if it was included before).

In fact, in the upcomming Plus!Live even less languages will be included just because of these very same conditions.

And luckally for you, those conditions are senseable, objective conditions and there isn't a rule which states: "the more they bitch about it, the less chances they have" (as EACH language has as many chances as any OTHER language; infact, it isn't about "chances" at all, but about pure objective numbers and how many people use that language).

quote:
So, let's end this discussion. :-#
This discussion should already have been ended more than a year ago after people explained the first time why certain languages aren't included in the setup. But nooooooooo, even yourself made another thread to again bitch about it (while there were already many threads about this and where everything was clearly explained before).

So don't say you don't want this discussion again or that you want to end it, as you already said that many times before and each and everytime you continued to bitch about it. 

If someone explains to me why something isn't done then that's it. period; I don't need to, year in year out, bitch and whine about it like a little child. Quite frankly, it's not us who don't seem to listen, it's you who don't read, listen and accept how things work. And, to make things even worse, inventing all kinds of stupid reasons why Patchou wouldn't include the pt_BR translation and then telling that to other people like if that was the true reason. And THAT last thing is what pisses me off, not understanding is one thing (although you clearly have prooven that you do understand English), constantly insisting in telling people stupid bullshit reasons why pt_BR isn't included is another.

As a result people need to explain the very same things over and over again.

So, excuse me if I'm bitter about all this and rant against you and that people are seriously getting pissed of.

quote:
I'm not bitching around, I'm just answering the question that CyberLords made (at my point of view).
1) That's not answering anything, that's insinuating stuff and accusing.
2) Why pt_BR isn't included can already be read in 65176716871687 threads on this forum since more than a year!!! Hell, you even don't need to search that much, it is repeated, even multiple times, in every god damn thread about the BR translation.

quote:
and I know that MsgPlus! will never to be officialy translated for pt_BR, so I won't waste my time and I tell CyberLord do not waste his time too. As I said: It's hopeless
This shows exactly how much you "read".

Nobody, again NOBODY, ever said that pt_BR will NEVER be included!!!!!!!

quote:
BTW I really don't care about what you think about Brazilian community. So please do not start a new discussion about this old subject. [b]To be clear, I don't want an official translation for pt_Br anymore, I'm just supporting the work of unofficials translator like Dr Heyder and Chancer, and that is it.
For fuc*ing crying out sake....

WHERE DID I EVER SAID THAT I THINK NEGATIVLY ABOUT THE WHOLE BRAZILLIAN COMMUNITY?

If you wouldn't understand English I could understand that you don't read all those threads. But you do understand English and you even did made your own threads about all this and people have explained all this to you before in those very same threads.

In extremely many posts I made about this subject I have said VERY clearly (at least I think it was) that it is INDIVIDUALS who make a bad name for the Brazillian community. Since when does that imply that I hate Brazillian people in general? In fact it means the opposite, the Brazillian community, like any other community is a nice community, but it is people like you (individuals) who make the community _seem_ like a bunch of stupid ignorant people. And the very reason why I say all this is exactly because I KNOW that the community is NOT a bunch of stupid ignorant people.

You say you support the work of Heyder? Well, newsflash, your way of support does more harm than good for the pt_BR cause (and I have said that before also).

This post was edited on 05-26-2006 at 03:59 PM by CookieRevised.
05-26-2006 03:08 PM
xBellox

44 / Male / –
I won't take any of my time with you, it's pointless, you talk too much to say too few. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, period. Discussion ended.

Let the unofficials translators do their jobs in peace, without your opinion.  MsgPlus! is a GREAT software (besides some mods of its forum) and I only have to thanks Patchou for the hard work.
05-26-2006 04:54 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
I won't take any of my time with you, it's pointless, you talk too much to say too few. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, period. Discussion ended.
You still don't get it it seems. There is nothing to agree upon, there are no opinions. What has been told to you 654165415641564 times before are facts, the reasons why pt_BR isn't included. That doesn't depend on any opinion, that depends on number of users.
05-26-2006 10:10 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by rafael_vansolini
quote:
That doesn't depend on any opinion, that depends on number of users.
I think not (...)
:rolleyes: This isn't about what you or I think, this is about HOW IT IS.

quote:
Originally posted by rafael_vansolini
(...) the unofficial pt-BR translation done by Heyder have more than 4400 downloads and it wasn't added as an official one.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As you can read in 36253546541 threads already, (official) translations are only added when they have a big enough userbase.

And as I said before many times also (AND EXPLAINED IN THIS THREAD, RIGHT AFTER A POST FROM YOU - so don't tell me you read stuff, cause you clearly do not!!!!!!!!!!!! -): downloads don't tell a thing. eg: A file can be downloaded 1000 times by the same person. Downloads do not count, it is the amount of users.

----

How come nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, from another country/language has had any troubles reading, understanding and accepting how things work?

Why do I even bother keeping replying with the same old stuff which is said over and over and over again... djeeez... people PLEASE READ for change what has been said thousand times before, will you...

This post was edited on 05-29-2006 at 02:26 AM by CookieRevised.
05-29-2006 02:21 AM
xBellox

44 / Male / –
rafael_vansolini, just let it go... Do not waste your time. Just ignore this guy, he is only a moderator, his "job" is only here at the forum, he can't do anything about the translation, unless to awser questions.

Lets keeping to support the pt_Br translators, and forget about the "official" thing, MsgPlus! has its uniques "rules" about translation and we cannot change it.
05-29-2006 01:31 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: