What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)
Author: Message:
Eruenvinyante

37 / Male / –
RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
Finally a good brazilian portuguese translation.

Finalmente uma boa tradução para português do Brasil.
[Image: eruen.png]

01-16-2006 05:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
Originally posted by rafael_vansolini
quote:
Originally posted by Heyder
Attachment: Messenger Plus! BRASIL.zip (39.14 KB) This file has been downloaded 1291 time(s).
Almost 1300!
I only have to thank the privilege that I am having to give a present to all the Brazilians with a translation worthy of Messenger Plus!
The ascending number of downloads just show to everyone, more and more, (including Mr. Patchou and their administrators), that Brazil has THOUSANDS of MSN Messenger and Messenger Plus! users, and that for that, should deserve an official translation of this beautiful program.
I wait sincerely that one day, Mr. Patchou, there of Canada, look with love at the Brazilian people and give them this privilege!:)

Eu só tenho que agradecer o privilégio que estou tendo de presentear a todos os brasileiros com uma tradução digna do Messenger Plus!
O número ascendente de downloads apenas mostra a todo o mundo, cada vez mais, ( inclusive ao Sr. Patchou e seus administradores), que o Brasil têm MILHARES de usuários do MSN Messenger e Messenger Plus!, e que por isso, deveriam merecer uma tradução oficial deste belo programa.
Eu espero sinceramente que um dia, o Sr. Patchou, lá do Canadá, olhe com carinho para o povo brasileiro e lhes dê este privilégio!:)

Dr. Heyder
BRasil
01-27-2006 03:59 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
The download number means not much though.

What is important is the number of users.

For all you know, many people have downloaded the translation just because they are curious, it does not mean they use it. And others might have downloaded it simply multiple times (eg: I know of some people that they simple download all unofficial languages multiple times). All these figures are simply added to the total amount of downloads but that certainly does not mean you have +2000 users! Downloads and users are two different things.

BTW: Though, I would have congratulated you if it weren't for the constant bitching and whining about making it official and all the other stuff which is dragged into this and especially the constant negative undertones you have in your posts (like insinuating that Patchou "and his administrators" boycot you and what not and don't listen to you). Oh, and don't say you never said such stuff as the language subforum is/was full of these discussions.

This post was edited on 01-28-2006 at 12:42 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-27-2006 08:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
1) The download number means not much though. What is important is the number of users.
2) For all you know, many people have downloaded the translation just because they are curious, it does not mean they use it. And others might have downloaded it simply multiple times (eg: I know of some people that they simple download all unofficial languages multiple times). All these figures are simply added to the total amount of downloads but that certainly does not mean you have +2000 users! Downloads and users are two different things.
3) BTW: Though, I would have congratulated you if it weren't for the constant bitching and whining about making it official and all the other stuff which is dragged into this and especially the constant negative undertones you have in your posts (like insinuating that Patchou "and his administrators" boycot you and what not and don't listen to you). Oh, and don't say you never said such stuff as the language subforum is/was full of these discussions.
Look, Cookie:

1) I agree with you. But how to know? ^o)
2) I don't agree with you. I don't think the Brazilians act like this. 8o|
3) I am not complaining or speaking nonsenses. I just emit my opinion and I think it is my right, well as is a right of Patchou to be silenced and is his right to write in many threads.
BTW: I don't get to see any offense or insinuation in my words when I mention Patchou or his administrators. Just I express my hope. Is there something wrong in that? *-)

1) Concordo com você. Mas como saber? ^o)
2) Discordo de você. Eu não acho que os brasileiros ajam assim. 8o|
3) Não estou me lamentando ou falando besteiras. Apenas emito minha opinião e acho que é um direito meu, assim como é um direito do Patchou ficar calado e é seu direito escrever em muitos threads.
À propósito:  Eu não consigo ver qualquer ofensa ou insinuação em minhas palavras quando menciono Patchou ou seus administradores. Eu apenas estou expressando minha esperança. Há algo de errado nisso? *-)
01-28-2006 02:09 AM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
I don't get to see any offense or insinuation in my words

maybe he doesnt refer to you?
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
01-28-2006 02:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
quote:

Yes, he is referring to me when I said: "(including Mr. Patchou and his administrators)"...
01-28-2006 02:49 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
quote:

Yes, he is referring to me when I said: "(including Mr. Patchou and his administrators)"...
I was indeed referring to you, but also to other quotes in the same line from other people. I only used that quote as an example of all the other things which has been said in this context.

quote:
1) I agree with you. But how to know? ^o)
You don't, unless you do what has been suggested from the very beginning of this whole translation-saga and and mail patchou to ask for an identification ID for your language so he can see how many people use the translation.

It is very clearly explained in the translation guidelines, which, as you should know, can be found on the official main site (and again, this is nothing new, this has been said from the very start).

quote:
2) I don't agree with you. I don't think the Brazilians act like this.
Who says it is only Brazillian people downloading it? This is exactly my whole point. The number says absolutely not that +2000 Brazillians people are using the translation. Anybody (from any country) can download it.

quote:
3) I am not complaining or speaking nonsenses. I just emit my opinion and I think it is my right, well as is a right of Patchou to be silenced and is his right to write in many threads.
For the 6817674165716 time, Patchou does NOT choose to be "silent" or "hide" behind whatever. It is not because he has not replied in here that he does not care. Constantly thinking that and insinuating this shows only how demanding and even selfish this whole thing is. Again the questions pops into my mind: why aren't there any problems with any other (unofficial) language? Maybe because those people who make such languages respect the flow of things, understand that there are procedures to follow, etc... etc...

quote:
BTW: I don't get to see any offense or insinuation in my words when I mention Patchou or his administrators. Just I express my hope. Is there something wrong in that? *-)
This has a long time ago gone way past "request and hope" and is seriously becomming extremely annoying, demanding and pushing...

If you want to become an official language start following the procedure and leave all the personal stuff, insinuations and other stuff out of it and be patient until you have enough users, just like EVERYBODY else who created a translation had to do...

This post was edited on 01-28-2006 at 04:06 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-28-2006 03:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
O.P. Tongue  Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
Thank´s Cookie.

I really like when you write in a polished and generous way. (Y)

I already mail patchou to ask for an identification ID for Brazilian Portuguese language. I am wait only he send me. :)

This post was edited on 02-01-2006 at 01:33 AM by Heyder.
01-29-2006 05:17 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
fala brasileirada..nao sei se vcs leram, mas eu to fazendo uma tradução do msgplus live, e me falaram que ja tem um pessoal que ira fazer ela...entao eu queria saber quem sao essas pessoas, pra ajudar, se elas quiserem meus arquivos q tao quase prontos...
se alguem usa o live, me manda uma msg pessoal pedindo o arquivo q eu mando...ai pode ate me ajudar
04-08-2006 12:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cyberlords

33 / Male / –
blz ai kra, sera q vai sair tradução portugues brasileiro official?
MSN: gabrielrc@globo.com (portuguese and english)
Suporte ao Messenger Plus em português (Orkut)
Messenger Plus Live em português brasileiro
My english... is bad, hehe
04-09-2006 02:41 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: