What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
Author: Message:
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
i get sooo pissed off when i have déjà vu because i tell them ive seen this before and there like nooo you couldnt have and they argue and dis agree and it pisses me off:( and once i was watching a tv show i forget wich one at my friends and i saw it before and i predicted 2 of the biggest things that happened and i t5old them other things that happened and then they happened and i went home and my parents were watching the samer show and i told them its a repeat and they kept arguuing and saying its a season premier and nobody has ever seen it and i searched on the net and it was a new show and it pisses me off!:S...and when i had my head injury i would make plans with friends to go to like a movie and i thought i made plans but i slightly forgot and wasnt sure and the next day i wasnt sure if i had dreampt it or if i actually did and i asked and there like i dont know:S and it made me really confused!!!:S:(
10-08-2005 12:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
I was sitting in a physics lesson, and my teacher starterd going on about hippos randomly, then started waffling on about god knows what... Turns out I'd fallen asleep :s

I could go on about deja vu all day... seems to happen to me all the time. I've had drams that i could describe in great detail, that have later happened identically :s
[Image: sig.jpg]
10-08-2005 03:38 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DragonX

40 / Male / –
Not trying to go offtopic here, but do u guys know how a deja-vu actually work ?

Basically, a deja-vu is when yur sub-consciousness registers something  before yur consciousness does. For example, say yur driving on a road for the first time and u "see (sub-consciously)" when u actually look at it, yur consciousness and yur sub-consciousness "connect" and u'll say "wow, i've been here before" even though u haven't. In other words it's like yur brain has mistaken the present for the past. Well that's just a theory anyways, no one knows for sure what the cause of a deja-vu is.

---------------

Onto the main topic now ;) I get all my weird moments at work - When i do patrols on the floors, i sometimes hear ppl talking liek right accross the corner or i "feel" like someone is following me. Now i know that it can't be true bcuz the place is closed. Been here for 5 months now and i'm not all used to it yet, so it can get a lil "freaky" sometimes. Maybe they're just ghosts doing my rounds with me, to keep me company. Aww, nice ghosts :)
[Image: dsd-mi_616175.png]
10-08-2005 05:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: