What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Aganist Racism

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
Aganist Racism
Author: Message:
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
RE: Aganist Racism
quote:
Originally posted by qgroessl
I had to read the end a couple times to get it...... I'm racist a lot of the time.... but only around some people.... We have illegal mexican immigrants that come up here... they don't speak english, most don't have drivers lisences (and drive anyways), one time they're car got on fire at a gas station, they pushed it down the road about 300 yards, then down a hill toward a lake, and it got stuck by hitting the boardwalk.

What I'm trying to say is... I'm racist for a reason.... I have black, hispanic, any ethnic origin friend... But the ones that do stupid shit like that, I'm racist against

i dont think thats soemthing to declare informally ..tbh though everyone has some sort of prejudice..some more open about it then others...

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-30-2005 10:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

I'm not a racist, i only dislike "certain" individuals..
(A)

This post was edited on 10-01-2005 at 07:22 AM by s7a5.
10-01-2005 07:21 AM
sn1p3r

previously known as Abz2k4

35 / Male / –
I am 100% against racism, i thin racism in any shape or form is sad whether you like certain individuals from a certain race or not is beside the point, there is still no need to discriminate against the race as a whole. e.g. the kind of things you hear these days are "All N*ggers are thugs" and "All P*kis eat curry and are terrorists" e.t.c... In every religion, race or culture you will get a few individuals that do bad things, but that does not mean that the race or religion does that as a whole. I've been called a paki so many times it's got to the point where i don't really care and i jus say "Yea i am, what's your point?" People try to make out how racism is almost gone.. but really it's still there but they're trying to hide it.
[Image: sig20pw.jpg][Image: sn1p3r.png]
10-02-2005 01:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
evil_panda

Ahhhh...Rupert

34 / Male / –
I belive that in my case where my granny lives she gets hit and spat on by indian people and this just goes to show that half of the time people think that we are the racist ones when alot of the time its is them that a rasict to us in their country they refere to each other as "paki" but thats okay for them to say it to each other but when we say it to them they think of it as rasicm...when you say you are rasict to someone you need to think carefully wether they are or not because they may have resons for why they feel uncomfortable around people with coloured skin. I personally belive that i am not a rasict and i dont hate all coloured people but i do not like what they do to us as well as what we do to them. Nobody is perfect no matter how good you are:)
[Image: sig.jpg]
10-02-2005 02:56 PM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Aganist Racism
quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
i thought racism was over in this world. i see no point in it.

that was the right thing to do (move the man and not the women (oh god not in a sexist way))

racism is never over, earlier this month in south africa a white man fed a black man to lions, poor guy
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-03-2005 08:24 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
I am not racist (a) thats all i have to say :D. Although I have been insulted because im a jew :(
10-03-2005 08:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Aganist Racism
Yes..its your mentality. The way you look at things and how other people/factors influence you.

I was a racist (You cannot call its racism..but a kind) :grin: until I was 15 yrs old :p I hated Pakistanis. Just because they fought war with us, the history, and particularly the propaganda by the politicians and particularly because India kept losing to Pakistan in cricket :grin:

But When finally some light came into my head, I realized they were just human beings like us (A)
10-04-2005 02:50 PM
evil_panda

Ahhhh...Rupert

34 / Male / –
I dont hate all coloured people just the ones that have done harm to me or my family i have lots of coloured freinds. And i get on just as well with them ad i do with white people theres no difference to me just personallity :)
[Image: sig.jpg]
10-04-2005 04:03 PM
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I recently saw a Louis Theroux documentary on racism in USA. Gwad, stupid ppl.
[Image: signature.php]
10-04-2005 05:20 PM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
racism will never stop, its continuous, you will always have those idiots that just dont care abotu what other people think or feel. like seriously, what kind of heart does that south african white idiot guy have by feeding a black man to lions?
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-04-2005 06:18 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: