What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Dose Messenger Plus! conflict with MSPY 2003?

Dose Messenger Plus! conflict with MSPY 2003?
Author: Message:
redpearl

O.P. Dose Messenger Plus! conflict with MSPY 2003?
I found a strange  problem about inputing Chinese in MSN messenger. As my friends not using Messenger Plus! have not met same problem, they guess that maybe Messenger Plus! conflicts with MSPY 2003(Microsoft's Chinese input method).
The problem is:
If I minimize the main window (containing my buddies list), in my dialogue window, I cannot input Chinese. Although the input bar indicate current input state is Chinese input, there are only two icons (one is showing "CH", the other showing "MSPY"). Normally, when in Chinese input state, it should have many icons.
However, if I minimize the dialogue window first, then minimize the main window, I can input Chinese correctly.
Can any body give me some solution of this problem? Thanks a lot!

My MSN messenger is Build 7.5.0306 (Chinese version). My Messenger Plus! is 3.61.145 (Chinese version). My input method is MSPY 2003 (Build 2524).
10-07-2005 10:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Dose Messenger Plus! conflict with MSPY 2003?
Thank you for the report. I doubt Messenger Plus! has anything to do with your IME though... I'd like you to do one simple test: uninstall Messenger Plus! (you can ask it to keep your preferences for later re-install) and then check if the problem is gone. If it is, reinstall Messenger Plus! and check if the problem came back. If, by that test, you can verify that Messenger Plus! is really the cause of your problem, please email me at mplus@patchou.com so that we can check that out together :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
10-07-2005 05:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: