What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » 9-Year-Old Pleads Guilty to Stabbing Her Best Friend

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
9-Year-Old Pleads Guilty to Stabbing Her Best Friend
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: 9-Year-Old Pleads Guilty to Stabbing Her Best Friend
quote:
Originally posted by brian
It gives you 165 damage in the back with one stab; and in the face or any part, 65 for each hit, so if you knife someone, better off knifing him from the back!

</cssource>
Yeah but dont you wanna rather take out your pistol and head shot him :refuck: Unless there are 4 guys and you are alone 8-) Still they will prolly hear you newayz :P

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
That tells a lot about the incident... She knew it was dangerous, she did have some bad intentions...
True 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
I do choose good ones, look a the amout of replies

if i posted all stories, it would be about 5 a day
..... :tongue:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
10-11-2005 01:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
How can you really know that though, how do you know that she is trully sorry, regardless if she is 9 years old, children like that can have secrets and lie, can't you rembemer being that age... Her whole life won't be ruined, she will have to pay for what she did, and once she is out, she'll be about 18 I would say, and get some qualifications etc, because she will be old enough for college...

how the hell can yous ay that? children that old would not be able to lie that well....anyhow prison would be worse then letting her go...

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

10-11-2005 01:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
how the hell can yous ay that? children that old would not be able to lie that well....anyhow prison would be worse then letting her go...

Maybbe but she atleast needs to be treated :dodgy: If she can kill why cant she lie :dodgy: All of us may have lied at some point when we are kids but none of us (hopefully 8-) :P) killed anyone so ...... see my point ??
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
10-11-2005 01:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: 9-Year-Old Pleads Guilty to Stabbing Her Best Friend
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by brian
quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
.... that is insane

its tragic when things like this take place

This post was edited on 10-11-2005 at 01:35 PM by ~INVASION~.
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
10-11-2005 01:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
-rafy-

36 / Male / –
legally she can not be committed of a criminal offense, or have it placed on her criminal record.

3 elements are required to prove such a crime. Mens Rea, Actus Reus, and Causation.

A child less than 10 in judged to not to be able to have the element of mens rea (The guilty mind. i.e they conciously knew what they were doing) and therefore any case must be dismissed by the judge / jury

This post was edited on 10-12-2005 at 07:46 AM by -rafy-.
Rafy.

10-11-2005 01:39 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
Hardly. At age 9 ones mind is still developing at a rapid rate. At age 9, I doubt that a child knows how much damage a knife can do to someone. Yes, she probably knew it would hurt her friend, but I seriously doubt that she knew it would actually kill her. I doubt her intentions were to kill her friend, but to stop her friend from trying to get the ball.
maybe in america... i'm sorry but my little brother is five and he knows he shouldn't even try to point a knife at someone... not to say he has a good education, but at least he knows what's deadly. besides, what kind of parents are you to let your children play with knives lying around?
10-11-2005 03:47 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
TBH we dont know the circumstances so we cant really blame the parents..i doubt the child wanted to kill her and i think this will probably affect her, and affect the rest of her life....

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

10-11-2005 08:45 PM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
does anyone have a link back to the original story?
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
10-11-2005 08:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
Hardly. At age 9 ones mind is still developing at a rapid rate. At age 9, I doubt that a child knows how much damage a knife can do to someone. Yes, she probably knew it would hurt her friend, but I seriously doubt that she knew it would actually kill her. I doubt her intentions were to kill her friend, but to stop her friend from trying to get the ball.
maybe in america... i'm sorry but my little brother is five and he knows he shouldn't even try to point a knife at someone... not to say he has a good education, but at least he knows what's deadly. besides, what kind of parents are you to let your children play with knives lying around?

Let me ask you this, how come in alot of "discussions" I've seen you say "only in America" or something in means of that? I mean, it's not just Americans doing things like this. Look at the idiot a while back who took an ax to someones head for stealing a beer. I could go on about stories that happen that are bizare as this that happened in other countries.

Back on topic now...

How can you blame the parents, or to say that they let the child play with knives? I mean, we all forget things, and maybe the parents forgot to put a knive away. True, you should be more carefull when you leave things out that children are playing by. But it's not everyday you see a child pick up a knife and stab someone. Sure, the child knew what she was doing is wrong, but do you think she know the consequences of her actions? Do you think that every mother sits down with her child, gets a knive and shows the child the knive and explains what could happen if you tried to harm someone with it? Maybe they do, but I highly doubt they know what it means or can comprehend the extent of the damage it can do.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
10-12-2005 02:14 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
wow this is crazy, i know im staying away from people who get angry and have a knife near them..

where did she get the knife anyway ^o) was it next to it also?
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

10-12-2005 02:21 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: