What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » school lock-down

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
school lock-down
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: school lock-down
quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
oooooo sounds like fun!
:s
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
11-26-2005 11:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
oooooo sounds like fun!
Dodgy people now a days have an odd sense of fun :S
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
11-26-2005 12:08 PM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: school lock-down
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
oooooo sounds like fun!
Dodgy people now a days have an odd sense of fun :S

it was a sarcastic remark!!! - but in a few days you'll all laugh abou tit as no-one was hurt!
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
11-26-2005 12:16 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
in a few days you'll all laugh abou tit as no-one was hurt
I don't laugh about the fact that kids can get guns without any problem and run into schools with it. That people weren't hurt is good, but that doesn't change how fucked up the world is these days and how people seem to think it's no big deal.

This post was edited on 11-26-2005 at 12:42 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
11-26-2005 12:42 PM
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
its nt my fault that police cant control kids - schools should hve higher secuirty to stop things like this, they know there is another one planned so it is time that the worl started to do something abuot its security messures CLEARLY. especially in school which is supposed to be the one place that you can always go to to talk and feel safe in a friendly enviroment.
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
11-26-2005 12:44 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: school lock-down
we dont have a lock down alarm. We dont have lock down drills. We don't hide under the desks but they did chain all the doors shut and had the whole school surrounded by cops. I wasn't scared cause I knew they had no way in except the roof:/

And tbph it isn't very hard to get a gun even in Canada. The fact is that if someone wants a gun they always know someone that can get them one. I could get one if I really wanted to.

I kind of laughed at it there because at first we didn't know how many there were and some of the teachers thought they were like 10. What are the odds that I would get hurt, out of the 1000 and some students in the school?

quote:
its nt my fault that police cant control kids - schools should hve higher secuirty to stop things like this, they know there is another one planned so it is time that the worl started to do something abuot its security messures CLEARLY. especially in school which is supposed to be the one place that you can always go to to talk and feel safe in a friendly enviroment.
They can't stop the other schools form comming even if they tried. The other school didn't have school yesterday so they attacked. There is nothing anyone can do about it except arrest them.

There was a fight last week and it was 2 people from our school fighting and some 20 people watching. The S.W.A.T team arrived and started chasing them all. Can you even imagine how it was like for these people yesterday? The have to have gotten some because they were all standing in front of the same store.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-26-2005 01:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
The Napster

I seriously need to change this pic

– / Male / –
Damn...

The worst we've had here is a bomb threat, and we had school out that day. prob just someone pissed at their test results or something :p .  (Here in Germany)

----

Well actually this school i went to in Trinidad & Tobago (Ive moved all over the world), a guy got expelled. The next day he comes in with a gun Kills one of the security guards, and shoots the other in the leg. Then he took a Teacher and 2 students hostage, but ended up killing himself. Luckily it was 1 year after i left. (The whole of the caribbean is quite full of crime, no offence)

This post was edited on 11-26-2005 at 02:17 PM by The Napster.
[Image: globesig2.png]
11-26-2005 02:15 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: school lock-down
quote:
Originally posted by The Napster
Damn...

The worst we've had here is a bomb threat, and we had school out that day. prob just someone pissed at their test results or something :p .  (Here in Germany)

----

Well actually this school i went to in Trinidad & Tobago (Ive moved all over the world), a guy got expelled. The next day he comes in with a gun Kills one of the security guards, and shoots the other in the leg (The whole of the caribbean is quite full of crime, no offence). Then he took a Teacher and 2 students hostage, but ended up killing himself. Luckily it was 1 year after i left.

now that's creepy.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-26-2005 02:17 PM
Max

34 / Male / –
Couple of weeks ago a boy in my class came into school and shot a girl in the face with a firework. Hitting several other students. She has lost the sight in one of her eyes and is left with bad burns. :(
11-26-2005 03:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
you know, its strange, in my school we do this thing that involves lots of books, some people believe it to be called learning, others believe that it can even lead to a job that pays more than minimum wage! wow...
formerly methos
11-26-2005 03:08 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: