What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00

Pages: (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00
Author: Message:
DJKAL

33 / Male / –
RE: Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00
haha...Patchou wont be short on testers if he was to pick everyone who asked, in just this thread alone!:P
everyone wants to be a tester for Messenger Plus! Live - and fair enoguh
we all love plus! in every way, every feature it has and especially the way Patchou works on it so hard and keeps it all running perfectly :D
THANKS!
hope you had a great x-mas holidays and enjoy the new year and never work to hard!
"You don't sleep, you defragment!"
12-30-2005 02:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
I was wondering when this thread turned from an announcement for MP!L 4.0 to a beta test recruitment thread. Patchou will make a thread for that when he feels the need so please post there. As far as i have heard, Patchou will consider people who are using WLM legally and the fact that you do get invited for MP!L testing depends on a "background check" so to speak so that he knows he can test you with a beta.
Imo this thread should be closed (with the annoucement being made and the thread going offtopic) but well, thats just me.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
12-30-2005 06:03 AM
Lt.Col.DraGon

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I was wondering when this thread turned from an announcement for MP!L 4.0 to a beta test recruitment thread. Patchou will make a thread for that when he feels the need so please post there. As far as i have heard, Patchou will consider people who are using WLM legally and the fact that you do get invited for MP!L testing depends on a "background check" so to speak so that he knows he can test you with a beta.
Imo this thread should be closed (with the annoucement being made and the thread going offtopic) but well, thats just me.

Yeah, I agree with you on this one. This thread is going from the announcement to an off-topic thread (beta testing recruitment) lol. And because of that, this thread should be closed .
12-30-2005 10:58 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
pooky78

Happy  RE: Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Hello everybody,

It's not a secret anymore, Windows Live Messenger has been released to its first beta testers who can now enjoy a new version of Messenger. This version is actually pretty impressive, Microsoft finally added many of the things people have been requesting in the past years and they've done it properly. Furthermore, Windows Live Messenger (MSN Messenger 8.0) not only adds many features to your favorite chat service, it also features a brand new interface, cleaner in many ways (though it may take you a week or two to get used to it).

For all those reasons, Messenger Plus! had to change too. The current Messenger Plus! 3 would simply not look right in Windows Live Messenger and for that reason, it won't be updated to support this version of the client. Instead, since the beginning of last month, I've been working on a brand new product that will be called Messenger Plus! Live. This new Messenger Plus! will feature a brand new core, a new look that will completely blend into Windows Live Messenger (sinkable too), a revised feature list to match the changes in Windows Live Messenger, ... this will be the biggest update since the release of Messenger Plus! 2 (that had also been recoded from scratch from Messenger Plus! 1).

All your favorite Messenger Plus! features on will be greatly improved and new ones will also be added. It's too late to talk about anything specific yet but you can at least see the new logo at msgpluslive.net if you want :). Don't expect any public beta of Messenger Plus! Live for now, there's still way too much work to do on it before it can be considered "public ready". I'll try keeping you up to date but one thing is sure: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00 will be released at about the same time as Windows Live Messenger 8.00 (final public release). You can also expect a brand new web site for your add-on which will also mark the soon-to-be-reached 10 million users bar.

To prepare for the arrival of Messenger Plus! Live, a small update of Messenger Plus! 3 will be released next week. This update is required for anybody who will want to continue to use the old Messenger Plus! and the new one, side by side, on the same system (Messenger Plus! Live will only be compatible with Windows Live Messenger, you will still need Messenger Plus! 3 if you use Windows Messenger for example). More details about this release will be posted soon.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year 2006!
Patchou

Hie! 'Scuse me but  would like to know if U can give us a date for the new Messenger Plus! Live?^o)
Please!!!!!
Thanke u SO much Patchou  to answer me.
POOKY

.jpg File Attachment: papillon.jpg (3.46 KB)
This file has been downloaded 1199 time(s).
12-30-2005 12:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by pooky78
like to know if U can give us a date for the new Messenger Plus! Live?
I'm not sure Patchou will answer anytime soon. He is busy making Plus! Live :).

But there is still allot to be done before Plus! Live can even be tested in a normal way. There is no release date yet, not even a real prediction. But what most people think is: It will be released somewhere near the final public release of Windows Live Messenger which is end February / March. And that is when everything goes well, it could be later too.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
12-30-2005 12:42 PM
pooky78

Grin  RE: RE: Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by pooky78
like to know if U can give us a date for the new Messenger Plus! Live?
I'm not sure Patchou will answer anytime soon. He is busy making Plus! Live :).

But there is still allot to be done before Plus! Live can even be tested in a normal way. There is no release date yet, not even a real prediction. But what most people think is: It will be released somewhere near the final public release of Windows Live Messenger which is end February / March. And that is when everything goes well, it could be later too.

Thank U very much for your quickly answer!:D
POOKY
12-30-2005 12:57 PM
Juzmi

36 / Male / –
I cannot wait for the Messenger Plus! live.. Messenger Live isnt the same without  MSN Plus..

Keep up the good work Patchou
[Image: windowsbetatester1tn.png]
12-31-2005 10:54 AM
Lt.Col.DraGon

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Juzmi
Messenger Live isnt the same without  MSN Plus..

Keep up the good work Patchou

MSGPLUS!! not MSN plus lol ^_^

This post was edited on 12-31-2005 at 03:45 PM by Lt.Col.DraGon.
12-31-2005 03:45 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
~*McoreD*~

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Announced: Messenger Plus! Live 4.00
quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
I have been invited to be an official beta tester, if you need a tester for Plus! Live, you know where to find me :D

Same here. I am an official Beta Tester too. I can't wait to test Messenger Plus! Live. :D
Don’t say CD’s to say more than one CD. It is CDs.
A 200 GB hard disk has capacity for 186 GiB of data
International standard date notation is YYYY-MM-DD
01-01-2006 09:46 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
Close the thread, or this is gonna keep going on an on,
01-01-2006 09:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] Last »