What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » please help and hurry!

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
please help and hurry!
Author: Message:
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. Sad  please help and hurry!
i just got home from church when i noticed that i had a PM in my pm box on here.  my sister's boy friend got onto my account and then changed my bio and all this stuff and sent me a PM saying
quote:
Originally posted by my sister's boyfriend

LEAVE ALLISON'S COMPUTER ALONE. You thought you were smart changing the passwords, and making the guest account an administrator with no password. You may or may not have realized that it allows ANYONE connected to the wirless network to change ANYTHING on the computer. Big security hole.

Also, make sure you log yourself out of online communities such as this one... so that people don't log on as you and embarras you.

STOP being such an ass to Allison. Leave her computer alone. STOP getting her in trouble. Retribution will be swift and bay back's a bitch.

I'll let you decide wether or not to tell your parents about how I embarrased you. Either way stop acting like you're 5 and stop causing stress in Allison's life. Oh, and please stop touching her lap top. I have to fix what you mess up, and I hate this crap.

i hadnt done any of that to her laptop...i have no idea what he is talking about but im really scared!  im heart is still racing ....since i got my wireless card he got on allisons computer and then got on this computer through the wireless network...he changed my profile completely and my bio....i need some program that can block any users coming into my computer wirelessly and i need a good computer lock so no one can get in really but me still able to get on the internet.  please help me now so i can calm down...i am really and truley scared and as he said in the PM that he is going to get payback on me and i havnt done anything so help me ! thanks
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
01-02-2006 02:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Val

30 / Other / Flag
RE: please help and hurry!
oh just block the mac address of your sisters computer done. also wtf is he talking about.... she probably didnt change the defult admin pass, none. Also maybe you should explain to him why there is no pass on the admin pass. or get cookie to talk to him ;)
Menthix:
Anonymous doesn\'t have a leader.
Anonymous is the leader of ShawnZ.

Max:
True. But deep down, we all know.
ShawnZ is incharge.
he is /b/ in human form.
01-02-2006 02:45 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: please help and hurry!
quote:
Originally posted by [MR
]making the guest account an administrator with no password.
i dont know what he is talking about there that is impossible.

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy
oh just block the mac address of your sisters computer done
how?
01-02-2006 03:36 AM
Mike
Elite Member

Meet the Spam Family!

31 / Male / Flag
What about this software? http://www.farstone.com/home/ensite/products/dit.shtml

quote:
Originally posted by http://www.farstone.com/home/ensite/products/dit.shtml
DefendIT 1.0 is a Wi-Fi router security setup and monitoring tool, which was designed with the non-technical user in mind. When you purchased your Wi-Fi router, you had to navigate through a complicated set of instructions to properly configure multiple security settings and in some cases, your Wi-Fi network may still be vulnerable to unwanted visitors. Perhaps your neighbors are using your Wi-Fi signal to access your PC or your Internet connection and you may not even know it!
By the way, its not free...
YouTube closed-captions ripper (also allows you to download videos!)
01-02-2006 05:41 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
haha

windows networking.

go to network connections, and disable the connection he has set up between you nad him :)
01-02-2006 05:45 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
what does he mean by payback?

hacking you?

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
01-02-2006 05:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
if this geek of a boy friend isnt hard just break his nose ~ bottom of your palm to the base of the nose that is in line with the center of the lip, he'll soon shut up, but your sister might not talk to you for a while :lol:
formerly methos
01-02-2006 06:01 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
if this geek of a boy friend isnt hard just break his nose ~ bottom of your palm to the base of the nose that is in line with the center of the lip, he'll soon shut up, but your sister might not talk to you for a while :lol:

its guna be a older bf aint it..

violence is never the answer...

and i doubt mr stands a  chance anyway...

hitting him would be stupid.
01-02-2006 06:06 PM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: please help and hurry!
quote:
Originally posted by M73A
what does he mean by payback?

hacking you?
ya he is a complete retard...i sent him a long email about his PM to him...he is such and idiot.
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
What about this software? http://www.farstone.com/home/ensite/products/dit.shtml

quote:
Originally posted by http://www.farstone.com/home/ensite/products/dit.shtml
DefendIT 1.0 is a Wi-Fi router security setup and monitoring tool, which was designed with the non-technical user in mind. When you purchased your Wi-Fi router, you had to navigate through a complicated set of instructions to properly configure multiple security settings and in some cases, your Wi-Fi network may still be vulnerable to unwanted visitors. Perhaps your neighbors are using your Wi-Fi signal to access your PC or your Internet connection and you may not even know it!
By the way, its not free...
well i was on irc last night and asked adeptus about it and he just told me to delete other users in computer management in admin tools under CP...ill see what that software is about tho. thanks anyways.

he thought he would embarras me when i hardley know anyone on here :rofl:  he must be a complete retard :P

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:
Originally posted by Methos2

its guna be a older bf aint it..

violence is never the answer...

and i doubt mr stands a  chance anyway...

hitting him would be stupid.

well i am taller than him but he is prolly more fat than i am...and ya i never get in fights so i wouldnt anyways...its not really going to help...

This post was edited on 01-02-2006 at 06:15 PM by [MR].
01-02-2006 06:08 PM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
tell your sister and parents at the same time..
if something happens, youll know who to blame :P and he thinks u will not tell your parents, what a surprise he is going to get!... i dont think your sister will like this, and i think she isnt aware of this...
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
01-02-2006 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: