What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » So many users + special screenshot!

Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
So many users + special screenshot!
Author: Message:
SilverJax

MSG Plus r0xx0r!

RE: So many users + special screenshot!
2morrow is the Beta release day for the chosen ones! (A)
Bah
02-09-2006 10:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
I meant that Patchou has chosen testers for MP!Live out of those who applied when he asked for beta testers.
02-09-2006 10:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dozer

I'm, one of the many, that has signed up for the Beta, and is still waiting, bittibg of all my nails, hoping that i will become one of the lucke Beta Testers og the Messenger Live 8 Plus! Add-on.

Though i think that i'm one of the few people who wouldn't be using the XHTML form of logging my messages, unless it will keep the way of logging as it does now (Plus 3.81 eg) with the same form of time stamps, reducing the nick length, and so on. I'm currently using live 8, and good god i MISS the Plus! logging, because i really hate the way MSN logs. Logs.TXT FTW! :P

I do believe that i can contribute with some helpfull stuff if i'm becoming on of the beta testers, but if i'm not, i just have to wait like everyone else, when both Live 8, and Live 8 Plus! will have it's releases :)

Keep up the good work Patchou!
02-11-2006 11:21 AM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dozer
I'm, one of the many, that has signed up for the Beta, and is still waiting, bittibg of all my nails, hoping that i will become one of the lucke Beta Testers og the Messenger Live 8 Plus! Add-on.

Though i think that i'm one of the few people who wouldn't be using the XHTML form of logging my messages, unless it will keep the way of logging as it does now (Plus 3.81 eg) with the same form of time stamps, reducing the nick length, and so on. I'm currently using live 8, and good god i MISS the Plus! logging, because i really hate the way MSN logs. Logs.TXT FTW! :P

I do believe that i can contribute with some helpfull stuff if i'm becoming on of the beta testers, but if i'm not, i just have to wait like everyone else, when both Live 8, and Live 8 Plus! will have it's releases :)

Keep up the good work Patchou!

testers have now been picked and emailed sorry :(

This post was edited on 02-11-2006 at 11:25 AM by absorbation.
02-11-2006 11:25 AM
Dozer

Absorbation, well nothing to do about it.. Hopes that i would become on of them, but we can't all be lucky.. Can't be lucky enough to be beta tester at both windows and Plus! :P
02-11-2006 11:29 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by SilverJax

No, the beta hasn't been released today, that wasn't what was anticipated, the emails we received were simply informing us that were were picked.

quote:
Absorbation, well nothing to do about it.. Hopes that i would become on of them, but we can't all be lucky.. Can't be lucky enough to be beta tester at both windows and Plus! :P

No, we have all been picked, I'm not sure what you're getting at ^o).
02-11-2006 11:30 AM
Dozer

RE: RE: So many users + special screenshot!
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by SilverJax

No, the beta hasn't been released today, that wasn't what was anticipated, the emails we received were simply informing us that were were picked.

quote:

No, we have all been picked, I'm not sure what you're getting at ^o).

What i meant was that i haven't recieved any e-mail about me being one of the beta testers of Plus! 4. So no we haven't all been picked ?
02-11-2006 11:35 AM
Lt.Col.DraGon

35 / Male / Flag
He meant that Patchou already sent an email to all those people that he chose to test MP!L . So all those who didn't get invited, good luck next time :p
02-11-2006 01:37 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
whcodered

– / Male / –
Damn i should check these forums more often, It's hard using WLM without Plus!'s features :P
[Image: flamebutton_sig_web.png]
02-11-2006 04:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: So many users + special screenshot!
quote:
Don't worry, if I'm not mistaken, the XHTML logs will keep those features.
02-11-2006 07:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: