What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » A date specifies for WLM and MLP 4.0 ?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
A date specifies for WLM and MLP 4.0 ?
Author: Message:
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: A date specifies for WLM and MLP 4.0 ?
quote:
Originally posted by dutch2005most BETA testers are not dumb msn sl*ts wich MSN all day long, they got into WLM for a reason, so releasing plus to those folks.. would't be mcuh fo a problem would it? (just add a restriction so only plus! for WLM works on the almost good for all peepz aka WLM 8.0 build 566, wich is free to use for any body (they went into public beta testing so no more invites are needed if you use the 566 build, if you use a older build remove that version first, installation of 566 can be *troublesome* if not uninstalling....

It would actually be a problem. Patchou needs to make sure everyone is using the latest build so that he can test it properly. He updates the builds pretty requently and I highly doubt that everyone with the old build would know there is a new one? Also, if it's released to public ohters would put it on their sites and then those sites would be outdated and lots of people would have a old version. Among ohter things...
[Image: signature.php]
03-24-2006 06:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: A date specifies for WLM and MLP 4.0 ?
quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Patchou did release a public beta of Messenger Plus! 3.61 (I think it was.) Now the reason this version is a closed beta is because it is very buggy and written from scratch.

*3.4, it is reason I really found these forums :P
03-24-2006 04:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: